e shram card registration, e shram card registration portal, e shram card registration online odisha, e shram card registration csc login, e shram card registration csc, e shram card registration 2024,
e shram card registration bihar, e shram card registration online punjab, e shram card registration online karnataka, e shram card registration self registration, nduw e shram card registration, csc e shram card registration, श्रमिक पंजीयन कार्ड
e shram card registration 2024: Apply CSC VLE Online, shramik card
E-Shram Card 2024 Registration Online Apply Portal @ CSC NDUW e-Shramik Card Status:–Ministry of Labor Employment, Government of India NDUW Eshram Card Download, for the welfare of workers working in the unorganized sector, a “Shram Portal” named shramik card online Portal has been started. Candidates who register for e Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card.
The CSC Eshram Card will have to be registered by the workers of the unorganized sector for the Eshram Card through SELF registration. shramik card online Card Registration 2024 The laborers working in the unorganized sector easily have to give their Aadhar Card Bank Passbook at any one CSC Common Service Center. Where the KYC process is done by the CSC operator with the help of “aadhar otp” or with the help of aadhar fingerprint authentication, making a labor card.
Same if mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar, it can be done by finger biometric authentication of the beneficiary. If Aadhaar seeding is already present in the worker’s account, then the bank details are not even available. लेबर कार्ड
How to register for Eshram card in today’s section? What will be the required documents to be included in the shram card. You will also get information related to what are the advantages and disadvantages of getting a labor card.
shramik card online New Registration 2024??
|☘️ New Post
|shram Card New Registration 2024??
|☘️ Shrendi, Category
|☘️ By Authority
|Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India
|☘️ Registration On Start
|☘️On e-shram Registration Apply Mode
|shramik card Online
|☘️ e sharam Official Website
CSC E-shram Card Fingerprint Se Kaise Banaye Full Video | Fingerprint Se E shram Card |With CSC Login UAN Card
If you are also a csc center operator. And want to लेबर कार्ड make E-shram Card of unorganized laborers in their area from the labor portal issued by the Government of India without otp. E-shram Card Fingerprint Se Kaise Banaye , So you can watch the video given below. NCO Code All List,
What is E Shram Card and what are the benefits of E Shram Card?
According to CSC News Media Agency, a target has been set to add about 30 crore laborers working in the unorganized sector across the country. The objective of creating e-Shram Card i.e. UAN Card has been set by the Ministry of Labor and Employment constituted under the Government of India to prepare a national database of workers in the unorganized sector. Details related to which category of workers will be eligible to get shramik card online such as construction workers including new house builders, brick kiln workers, migrant labourers, workers working at railway stations.
Such persons who are not getting any benefit of Kisan Yojana. Workers who work in agriculture. Such workers who are from the unorganized sector do not get any kind of government benefits. Those people can register themselves for the shramik card online by visiting any public service center. After registration, the workers get the E Shram Card Apply Online, with immediate effect. In case of any calamity in future, the government will be able to directly provide the benefits of the schemes to these E Shram Card . That’s why such a database is being created.
Features of E Shramik Card?/e shramik kaard kee visheshataen?
|? Shramik New E Shram Card Apply Self Registration
|? Both Apply Shram Crad Registration Through CSC Portal
|? NDUW -VLE, E Shramik Card Status
|? CSC Login Update Profile
|? shramik card online Update E-Kyc For E-sharm Card
|? Official Website
shramik card online UAN is a 12-digit number provided Shram Portal register.eshram.gov.in
Make New shramik card online Required Documents
In the country, about 38 crore workers of the unorganized sector have to be registered for the labor card. NDUW UAN eshramcard, under this you have to register through CSC center or through the shramik card online, direct official eshram.gov.in.registration web portal, where it is very important to have some of the following necessary documents, otherwise you are the only one with the labor card. You will not be able to apply for it, see in the list below:-
E Shram Card Making Charge | Fee for e-Shramik Card Apply online
Every citizen living in the country of India who is eligible and who has a bank account and Aadhar card. He can get the e-Shramik Card made absolutely free of cost, E Shram Card Making Charge, there is a strict order from the government not to charge any fee in it. If someone charges you, then you can complain to the district manager of CSC
Who can apply? Eligibility to apply e Shram Card online
Those working laborers who are permanent resident of India who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply online for E-Shram Card.
National shramik toll free number will also be released
A toll free number 14434 has been issued by the Central Government at the national level for the shramik and laborers. From where you can get complaints or information related to registration by talking to these 14434 numbers for any kind of problem.
E Shram Card Registration 2024 Online Apply
A scheme named Shram Card has been launched by the Modi government of the Center for the welfare of workers and laborers working in the unorganized sectors through the labor portal released by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Under which eligible laborers can register themselves for the labor card. After the creation of e-shram card registration, a database of workers in the unorganized sector will be prepared.
To create more employment opportunities for the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector by collecting accurate and accurate information of the workers, starting new schemes and making new policies of the government. The Ministry of Labor and Employment will provide a Unique Identification Number “UAN Card” to the workers applying for this portal. Any beneficiary who wants to do e-shram portal registration. They can apply for this by visiting CSC Seva Kendra. If the mobile number is entered in the Aadhar card, then he can register himself.
वीएलई गण, कृपया ध्यान दें!— CSCeGov (@CSCegov_) September 27, 2024
ई-श्रम पंजीकरण करते समय दिशा-निर्देशों का पालन नहीं करने पर 500 से अधिक सीएससी को ब्लॉक किया गया।
क्या आप इसका पालन कर रहे हैं?#DigitalIndia #eShram #RuralEmpowerment #CSC #mondaythoughts #Mondayvibes #MondayMotivation pic.twitter.com/Pqy70qecS2
log-in online in E Shram Gov Portal??
To-log in to this e Shramik Portal you have to first go to the official website.
whose link is-– register.eshram.gov.in.
- After coming to the home page of the official website of e-shram,
- click on the beneficiary “self-registration” and fill in the basic information asked for.
- Enter the beneficiary Aadhaar linked mobile number in the first box provided.
- fill the captcha given below.
- After filing you have to select Yes/No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- After that you have to click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- Now you will be asked to “enter your Aadhar card number” and accept the terms and conditions.
- And click on “submit button”.
- After filling the Aadhaar number, the phone time password will be sent to the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar.
- Enter the One Time Password in the given box and submit.
- After that, the information related to Aadhaar and the information related to the bank will appear on your screen in front of you.
- After coming to this section, you have to complete 6 steps.
- Fill all the steps carefully.
- In the last step, you will see the option of submit.
- As soon as you submit the form, this e-shram will be ready in front of you.
- You have to download and print the e-shram card.
|E-Shram Portal 2024 CSC Login Details
|? By Official Authority?
|Ministry of Labour & Employment
|? e sharam Portal Neme?
|? eshram Card basic details?
|Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card
|? Bharat shram Yojana Launch By?
|PM Narendra Modi
|? whos is Beneficiary?
|Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers
|? This Post Category?
|e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration
|? Our Official Website Name?
EShramCard Registration Age Limite Criteria
- ? Age limit should be between 16-59 years.
- ? Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- ? Should not be an income tax payer.
- ? Must be working in the unorganized sector.
how much to pay application fee
According to the instructions of the Ministry of UAN card/E Shram Card and Employment, no fee is charged from the citizens for labor card registration. In future, if a citizen does any kind of amendment related work in his labor card, then he will have to pay a fee of Rs 20.
Required Documents for E Shram Card
- ? Aadhar Card
- ? Bank Passbook
- ? Electricity Bill/Ration card
- ? Active Mobile Number
E Shram card registration process in hindi
- ✋ E Shram card registration ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करने के लिए सबसे पहले आपको ऑफिसियल https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा|
- ✋ वहां आपको रजिस्टर ऑन ई-श्रम लिंक पर क्लिक करना है|
- ✋ उसके बाद आपको सेल्फ रजिस्ट्रेशन पेज ओपन हो जाएगा|
- ✋ यहां आपको आधार कार्ड में रजिस्टर्ड मोबाइल नंबर डालकर ओटीपी भेजना है।
- ✋ उसके बाद आपके सामने रजिस्ट्रेशन का डैशबोर्ड खुल जाएगा।
- ✋ यहां आपको सभी विवरण सही-सही भरकर लास्ट की तरह सबमिट कर देना है,
- ✋ उसके बाद आप ई लेबर कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन आश्रम कार्ड डाउनलोड पूरा कर लेंगे|
Participant of e-Shram Portal
- ☑️ ministry of labor and employment
- ☑️ csc e-governance services india limited
- ☑️ ministry of electronics and information technology
- ☑️ National Informatics Center
- ☑️ State/UT Govt.
- ☑️ Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- ☑️ Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- ☑️ Unorganized workers and their families
- ☑️ UIDAI
- ☑️ NPCI
- ☑️ ESIC
- ☑️ EPFO
- ☑️CSC – SPV
- ☑️ Department of Post through Post Office
- ☑️ private sector partner, लेबर कार्ड
Benefits and Features of e-Shram Portal and Shramik Card
- ? Shri Bhupendra Yadav, Minister of the Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the Shram Portal in the interest of the workers of the unorganized sector.
- ? 38 crore laborers who are from unorganized sectors will be registered in the e-shram portal by creating a database at the national level.
- ? Partners will also be given e-shram cards to them. The database of e-Shram will be seeded with Aadhar card.
- ? Street workers, domestic workers and migrant laborers will be interlinked in the labor/eshram portal.
- ? At the same time, after making the labor card through this portal, information about educational qualification, type of skill, family related information, nominee details and special skill certificate is being sought.
- ? A unique identity card is being given to the workers through the Shram Portal.
- ? All laborers are also being given a labor card with a unique identification number of 12, which will be valid across the country.
- ? After making the labor card, the workers will get the benefits of all the schemes provided by the government directly.
- ? The government will prepare a database of all these laborers and try to get them suitable work in their private areas.
- ? According to the category of the worker, the works will be given to them.
- ? In any new project of the government, as per the requirement, those categories of workers will be directly linked with the schemes.
- ? This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Employment.
- ? In case the labor card is lost, the official can also re-download the labor card through the web portal.
Various Schemes & Special Benefits under E-Shram Portal
e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
CSC Peoples who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section e shram card, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram gov in, e shram login , e shram card download
e-Shram Card Download Online
If you are also a laborer and you have got your labor card made but due to some reason your own labor card has been lost, then you can download it again absolutely free of cost by visiting the official website of labor portal. e shram card, e shram card online apply, e shram card self, registration, e shram card gov in, e shram card registration portal, e shram card registration online odisha, e shram card in hindi, e shram card odisha, e shram card benefits in hindi, e shram card benefits, nduw e shram card registration, csc e shram card.
E shram Officeal Contact Adress
Objective e shram
- To create a database at the central level of all such Indians who work in the unorganized sector. This includes local workers, residential workers, platform workers, hawkers, domestic workers, agricultural workers etc. who are to be linked with Aadhar card.
- The same reason for the social security and schemes of the laborers working in the unorganized sector, which is being administered by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, it is being run in other ministries as well.
- Once a worker has registered the E shram issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, then it can be shared with various stakeholders like Ministries, Departments, Agencies, Organization of Central and State Governments for various social security and welfare schemes being disseminated through API medium. Will help in sharing correct information for distribution.
- Portability of social security and welfare benefits for overseas and construction workers (portability) e shram card self, registration,
- In the future, to provide a comprehensive database to the Center and State Governments to deal with any other national crisis like Kovid-19.
Who can register in the eShram (NDUW) Portal?
Who is Unorganised Worker?
Any worker who is a home-based-worker, self-employed worker, or a wage worker in the unorganized sector including a worker in the organized sector who is not a member of ESIC or EPFO or not a Govt. employee is called a CSC- NDUW Unorganised Worker.
What is required for registration?
Following is required to register on the portal:
What is E-Shram Help Desk for workers’ problems??
1- Email: help-shramsuvidha[at]gov[dot]in
2- Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
ESHRAM Make Registration Benefits??
Accident insurance coverage will be provided to all registered unorganized workers through Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for one year. The sanctioned amount is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
What are the benefits of shramik card online to the worker?
After the shramik card online of the workers is created through the labor portal, they will become eligible under any project coming by the government in future, for more information related to this work, must read this post completely.
What will be the benefit if the laborers die after working in any field?
The benefits of social security from the labor card will be distributed through the e-shram portal. Unorganized workers can get help of central and state government during calamity or pandemic e labor login
Where should the laborers go to make e-shram card ?
Where should the laborers go To get a shramik card online, it is best that you apply online or you can apply for this labor card by visiting any nearest CSC Common Service Center.to make e-shram card
How do I open New E-Shram Suvidha Portal?
After login https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self, you will see a menu on the left side. Select the ‘Link Installation’ option from the menu. 5. Now you will see link establishment form, fill line number, previous representative contact details (registered mobile number and registered email id) लेबर कार्ड E-Shram Suvidha Portal,