csc aadhaar ucl registration status, csc aadhaar ucl registration 2021, csc aadhar center registration 2020, csc ucl registration, aadhar ucl registration csc, csc ucl login, aadhar ucl csc, eseva csccloud in ucl,
Invalid Supervisor, CSC Adhaar UPDATE CENTRE, UCL Uidai Blacklist 480 Operator,
If you are an operator or supervisor making an Aadhar card and you are currently working with any Enrollment Agency like updating and new enrollment in Aadhar data. ( Invalid Supervisor, CSC Adhaar UPDATE CENTRE, UCL Uidai Blacklist 480 Operator, ) If you have also faced the problem of Invalid Supervisor / Invalid Supervisor, eseva csccloud in ucl, then what will you understand that your ID has been blacklisted or has become inactive or has been inactive for a few days after all? Below you will find complete information related to why this happens.
Here the same problem can appear in two ways. This is because if you are running Aadhaar “CSC-UCL” center through CSC and your ID has become blacklisted or inactive. Then your “Invalid Supervisor” error will appear.
On the other hand, if you are working on Aadhar Enrollment Client i.e. “ECMP” and you have become blacklisted or inactive, then you will see a different problem by Invalid Supervisor / Invalid Association Register and Agency.
According to the phone conversation with the officials associated with CSC-SPV, the problem of Invalid Supervisor comes due to 2 reasons. First overcharging, second reason document error Apart from this the officials also said that UIDAI RO Office related mail has been sent in this regard, as soon as the information is received it will be sent to all of you.
- DOCUMENT ERROR
Invalid Supervisor/Aadhaar enrollment and update charges
New Aadhaar enrollment and MBU (at 5 and 15 years) are free. Invalid Supervisor, the charges for updating Aadhaar are ₹50 for demographic update and ₹100 for biometric update (with/without demographic update).
Aadhar enrollment and update document error
This page provides guidelines for handling API errors within the application. Aadhar enrollment and update document error While developing applications, AUAs need to decide how to gracefully handle errors and provide resident /operator-friendly messaging.
How to check Aadhaar Operator OR Supervisor Active and In Active by yourself
Here’s how you guys will check whether your ID is active or inactive (Aadhaar Operator OR Supervisor Active and In-Active by yourself) regardless of which enrollment agency you are active with and doing work like Aadhar Enrollment or Aadhar Update, at present Many CSC-VLE Operators and Aadhar Operators ID has been CREDENTIAL ID INACTIVE, “Invalid Supervisor” through MP-ONLINE in MP-STATE, in which those people are facing the problem of ERROR, INVALID SUPERVISOR, those people are facing this problem temporarily. Through the process, they will be able to determine whether their credentials are active, or in-active in the UIDAI database.
Whether your Aadhar CREDENTIAL FILE ACTIVE OR IN ACTIVE CHECK PROCESS TO SEE BELOW:-
- First of all you go to this official website of Aadhar. eaportal.uidai.gov.in
- The login link will appear on the right side of the official home page of eaportal.
- After clicking on the login link, some dashboards will appear in front of you which you can see in the image below.
- In the same page a link of “Forget Password” will appear where Aadhar Operator or Supervisor has to enter their credentials,
- credentials File ID or Register Email ID, fill the captcha and click on Reset Password.
- E-MAIL of access code will be received from UIDAI on your registered mobile number and email ID. After receiving E-MAIL, you can decide that you are present on UIDAI’s database and your credentials file is active the same. Mentioned above. Invalid Supervisor.
- Even after completing all the steps, the non-receipt of any kind of e-mail on your email, coming by writing fellow user-id worng, proves that your ID has become inactive.
Is charging more than the prescribed fee, not taking valid documents, tampering with documents.
Aadhar operators and supervisors can get this information through this post whether they are active or inactive.