|| rtps, rtps bihar, service plus bihar, rtps online, rtps बिहार ऑनलाइन आवेदन, rtps बिहार, service online bihar, jati online, बिहार ऑनलाइन आवेदन download, bihar caste certificate online, ||
Bihar RTPS Service Plus: Bihar service plus has been launched by the Government of Bihar to provide services to the people of Bihar. Citizens in Bihar can apply online for caste certificates, residence certificates and income certificates through the RTPS Bihar Portal.
Lastly, in this article we will discuss how you can obtain caste certificates, income certificates, and residence certificates through the RTPSBihar portal, as well as how to apply online. Bihar’s citizens – no matter where they live in Bihar – can use this facility.
This article explains how to get caste certificate, residence certificate, and income certificate online through RTPS. You must read this article until the end if you are from Bihar state and wish to take advantage of this facility.
- 1 RTPS Bihar – what is it?
- 2 RTPS bihar Information related to highlights
- 2.1 What is the full form of RTPS?
- 2.2 RTPS Online Certificates list
- 2.3 Application for rtps 4, rtps 9, rtps 7, and bihar rtps
- 2.3.1 RTPS New Site In Bihar RTPS 9 And RTPS 7
- 2.3.2 Bihar RTPS Portal Benefits
- 2.3.3 Caste Online Certificate Application required Documents
- 2.3.4 income certificate online Application required Documents
- 2.3.5 Residence Online Certificate Application required Documents
- 2.3.6 Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in offers the following facilities
- 2.3.7 service plus bihar
- 2.4 RTPS online registration Form (Caste, Income, Residence Certificate Online Application)
- 2.4.1 RTPS Login: How to Login to Bihar Public Service Right Portal?
- 2.4.2 RTPS Bihar Portal Check Status Online
- 2.4.3 Status of RTPS Bihar application via SMS
- 2.4.4 To make income, caste, residence earlier in Bihar?
- 2.4.5 Rtps Bihar Android App: How Do I Get It?
- 2.4.6 Helpline number of RTPS Bihar
- 2.4.7 rtps FAQ
- 2.5 ❓ what is rtps ??
- 2.6 ❓what is rtps in bihar ??
- 2.7 ❓how to apply online rtps??
- 2.8 ❓how to download rtps digital certificate ??
- 2.9 ❓how to apply rtps ??
- 2.10 ❓ How do you check your application status on the RTPS Bihar portal?
- 2.11 ❓ What is RTPS full form?
RTPS Bihar – what is it?
Bihar’s RTPS portal offers all the necessary facilities, such as caste certificate, residence certificate, income certificate, and citizens can apply from their home. Citizens of a state must have a residence, caste, and income certificate in order to avail of any state government service.
A certificate of caste, income, and residence is required to get money from the central government, state government schemes, and scholarships. This article explains more about applying online for the same certificate.
|RTPS /SCHEME NAME||RTPS Bihar Scheme|
|New RTPS/ LAUNCHED BY||BIHAR GOVT|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|INCOME CERTIFICATE APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|CASTE CERTIFICATE APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|Objective||Caste, income, and residence certificates can be applied for online.|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|category||Bihar government schemes|
|application procedure||rtps bihar gov.in – Click Here|
|Helpline Number||Helpdesk Email :|
What is the full form of RTPS?
RTPS stands for Right to Public Service, which is also known as “लोक सेवा का अधिकार” in Hindi.
RTPS Online Certificates list
This section explains how many types of certificates you can apply for through the RTPS 2 online portal, as well as complete details regarding them.
Certificate of caste
Caste certificate is issued by the Government of India for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes. For scheme and exam application, SC, ST, OBC people need caste certificate.
Certificate of Residence
The applicant is a permanent resident of that state, there is a residence certificate for its identity. For facilities like an electricity connection, a gas connection, a resident certificate is required. A government job applicant also needs a residence certificate.
A income certificate
An income certificate is a document that shows how much a person earns annually. As well as the EWS certificate, income certificates must be presented. The central government and state governments provide facilities and schemes that require an income certificate.
Application for rtps 4, rtps 9, rtps 7, and bihar rtps
State Government of Bihar has launched service online.bihar.gov.in website to provide online services like caste, income, and residence certificate to citizens of the state. Citizens of the state will have access to different services via this website.
Due to all the facilities being online on the Service online Bihar online portal, citizens will no longer need to go to the government office. All the work can be done through online mobile, laptop through RTPS portal.
RTPS New Site In Bihar RTPS 9 And RTPS 7
In Bihar, RTPS offers online caste certificates, residence certificates, and income certificates through its website http://18.104.22.168/rtps/Home.aspx (New Link http://rtps.bihar.gov .in/rtps/) that’s found under Service plus Bihar https:// serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
Bihar RTPS Portal Benefits
RTPS Service Plus Bihar has provided all the services online. The instructions for utilizing this service are below.
- On the RTPS 2 Online Portal, state citizens have access to many facilities.
- By visiting the portal, you can check the status of the application made.
- Central and state governments run a number of schemes in the country. In order to access these schemes, a caste certificate, a residence certificate, and a proof of income are required.
- A government job applicant must have a caste certificate, residence certificate, income certificate, and Bihar caste certificate.
- Taking admission in a college or school also requires a caste certificate, a residence certificate, and an income certificate.
- Citizens of Bihar can easily utilize this service through the rtpsbihar gov portal.
Caste Online Certificate Application required Documents
The Government of India issues caste certificates to all castes in the country, including those from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. Bihar RTPS website allows people from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes across the state to apply for their caste certificates.
- Aadhar Card
- voter card
- passport photo
- Pan Card
- Ration Card (Xerox)
income certificate online Application required Documents
The state government issues income certificates to residents of the state. An income certificate certifies the income that person received in a year from all sources. The authority issuing income certificates varies by state.
The income certificate is issued by the district magistrate or the revenue department for rural tehsildars, and in urban areas, you can apply for it online through the Bihar RTPS Portal.
- applicant’s ration card,
- residential proof,
- Income Statement (Monthly Salary Receipt)
- age certificate
Residence Online Certificate Application required Documents
Citizens of a state must possess a residence certificate, which is an official document proving where they live within the state, whether in a village, district or city.
A residence certificate is also required to get a water or electricity connection in Bihar, as well as to apply for a job in government schemes or companies.
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- ration magazine
- Pan Card
Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in offers the following facilities
RTPS Bihar provides the following list of services to its citizens.
- Application Status
- Official Login
- Online Bihar Bhawan
- Certificate Webcopy (For Adhikar and RTPS Online)
- Verify Certificate
- Download Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Non Creamy Layer
- Download Utilities
- Tatkal (In New Delhi, you must apply for a certificate at the office of the Local Commissioner, Bihar.)
service plus bihar
- To start with, go to serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, then click on public services and other services.
- The homepage of serviceplus bihar will open as soon as you visit serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- There is an option for RTPS services on the top left side of the home page.
- When you click on the link for Residential Caste and Income Certificate services of the General Administration Department under RTPS services, you will see the important services provided by the department, as shown below.
RTPS online registration Form (Caste, Income, Residence Certificate Online Application)
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the rtps portal. Rtps.bihar.gov can also be accessed by clicking here.
- You have to select the option ‘Online (Apply for obtaining certificate by yourself)’ on the left side of the home page.
- A new page will open, and you can apply online here.
- After selecting on the online application, there will be an option for “RTPS Services” and then an option for “General Administration Services.” After that, you can apply for issuance of residential certificates, caste certificates, and income certificates.
- Three methods are available for obtaining a residential certificate, a caste certificate, and an income certificate.
- at circle level
- at sub-divisional officer level
- at district level
- There are three types of caste, residence, and income certificates, among which you can choose how to apply.
- You will now see a new page, which will include a rtps bihar form, and you will need to fill it out.
- After entering all the information, enter the captcha code below and click on the Proceed button.
- You can also apply online for caste, income, and residence certificates.
RTPS Login: How to Login to Bihar Public Service Right Portal?
- RTPS log-in can also be accessed by clicking here. First, you must go to the portal.
- You will now be redirected to the home page of the portal, where you have to select “official login”.
- You will now be redirected to a new page requiring you to log in with your username and password.
- Now you will be login as soon as you click on the log in button below.
- Thus, the right to login to the Bihar Public Service portal can be obtained.
RTPS Bihar Portal Check Status Online
Check the RTPS Bihar Portal Status Online information provided below. Read all points carefully.
- Firstly, you have to go on the RTPS official website.
- On the home page of the website, you have to select the “Application Status” option.
- Now select “Know Your Application Status“.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the Application ID.
- Click the Status button after you enter the Application ID.
- You will now be able to view the status of your RTPS application online.
RTPS Bihar portal allows you to check RTPS status in this way.
Status of RTPS Bihar application via SMS
RTPS application status can also be checked through SMS. Just write RTPS space application such a message and send 56060 to this number. See the message below and correct any errors you make in writing.
—->> RTPS <Application ID> SEND TO 56060 <<—-
The RTPS Bihar Portal was required.
For taking advantage of many of these government schemes, you need the RTPS Bihar, a caste certificate, an income certificate, and proof of your address. All these documents fall into the category of documents that are needed almost everywhere, whether it is for an application for a government job 2022 or a government scheme.
To make income, caste, residence earlier in Bihar?
Earlier, people in Bihar had to apply offline from their block to make caste certificates, income certificates or domicile certificates, because these documents are needed by almost all people, then in the block to make all these documents.
There were a lot of crowds, and the process was very long and complicated.
Caste, income, and residency certificates – how to download?
- ?To begin with, you have to go to the official website.
- ?The home page of the website will open.
- ?Here you have to select the option of “Download certificate”.
- ?? A new page will open, where you have to enter the Application ID and the Application Date and click on Download Now.
The caste, income, and residence certificates can be downloaded digitally in this way.
RTPS eligibility criteria for Bihar
- ? Applicant must be citizen of Bihar
- ? Must hold government IDs such as PAN card, Aadhar card
Rtps Bihar Android App: How Do I Get It?
- ?RTPS App can be downloaded by going to Google Playstore.
- Search for “RTPS Bihar App” in the search box above.
- Then, click on the first numbered app and the app will start downloading.
- ? This is how Rtps Bihar App is installed.
Helpline number of RTPS Bihar
<RTPS Bihar Contact Number | RTPS Bihar complaint number >
Visit the official website of the RTPS Bihar Online Portal to find out more information about any problem or facility related to it.
❓ what is rtps ??
RTPS is necessary to obtain a caste income and residence certificate for the citizens of Bihar to take advantage of the various facilities offered by the government.
❓what is rtps in bihar ??
All Bihar citizens Online Make caste income and residence certificate rtps in bihar portal.
❓how to apply online rtps??
Service plus Bihar https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/. caste income and residence certificate.
❓how to download rtps digital certificate ??
Yes !! download rtps digital certificate
❓how to apply rtps ??
Yes ! Apply For New caste income and residence certificate.
❓ How do you check your application status on the RTPS Bihar portal?
Go to RTPS portal and select “Application Status”, then enter your application id and click the status button.
❓ What is RTPS full form?
“Right to public service” is the full form of RTPS.