csc e shram card registration, e shram seva login, nduw portal csc, e shramik card csc, nduw card, nduw login,
- 1 csc e shram card registration
- 2 nduw portal csc
- 3 NDUW workers benefits
- 4 NDUW ESHRAM CARD REGISTRATION PROCESS
csc e shram card registration
Very good news is coming out here for the CSC Public Service Center operator in all the states, yes, work is going to start soon on a new project from the csc e shram card registration, through which the operator CSC NDUW e-Shram Card Apply,
Workers living in their village-urban areas, Unorganized workers, workers in the unorganized sector such as tempo drivers, rickshaw drivers, shopkeepers on footpaths, any person who works in the unorganized sector, data at the national level. Base is to be prepared, all the related works will be done by CSC-VLE himself.
nduw portal csc
To prepare a national level database of workers in the unorganized sector issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, nduw portal csc Government of India. NDUW CSC / Majdur Card registration, so that the government can know at what level how many workers are working in the unorganized sector.
NDUW unique identity card number
Which can be identified, as well as after doing this registration, a unique identity card will also be given for all those laborers. There will also be NDUW unique identity card number which will be of 12 digits. CSC NDUW e-Shram Card Apply, so in today’s post people will get complete information related to this and how will you register in this, this information will also be found in this post.
NDUW workers benefits
- eShram Card workers will get the benefit of social security and welfare schemes.
- This database will help the government to formulate more programs for the unorganized workers.
- The movement of heads from the informal sector to the formal sector and vice versa will be monitored for their vocational skill development etc.
- Also to track the migrant labor work force and provide them more employment opportunities.
Eligibility for making CSC UAN LABOR CARD?
To register under NDUW, salt must have the following eligibility 16 to 59 years old! Should not be an income tax payer. Should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC. Unorganized labor should work in the sources.
NDUW CSC UAN LABOUR/ESHRAM CARD DOCUMENTS ?
OTP using Aadhaar number, fingerprint or iris verification, bank account, mobile number, all these three things will be mandatory. You can give education certificate, income certificate, business certificate, skill certificate as per your wish.
Role of CSC in NATIONAL-DATABASE-FOR-UNORGANISED-WORKERS REGISTRATION
- The role of CSC VLE is going to be played in this project.
- 437 crore unorganized workers located across the country will be registered through CSC.
- Update the requests of workers in the registered UN!
- Support of NDU W at the local level!
- Register and hand over the UAN card to the unorganized workers!
NDUW ESHRAM CARD REGISTRATION PROCESS
- To generate UAN Labor Card, VLE has to first login to Digital Seva Portal. Now E-SHRAM will search below here so that the link of the website of the labor card will be in front of it!
- Clicking on it will proceed!
- The beneficiary will first enter the Aadhar card and verify it with OTP or Biometric.
- Now you will see the details of the beneficiary which will have to be verified.
- Enter the personal details of the beneficiary and proceed!
- Enter Resident Information! Enter Educational Qualification!
- Enter business details! Preview Self Declaration and Tick it!
- Now download and hand over the beneficiary’s UN card!
No, workers will not have to pay anything for new registration! However, if you come to update something in it, then ₹ 20 has to be paid!
UN card will be valid for life.
If the information changes or any other details are studied then it will have to be updated.