Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2020, MP Free Laptop Scheme, MP laptop scheme
Since the BJP government has been formed in the state of Madhya Pradesh, new schemes are being started continuously, the Chief Minister of the state Shivraj Singh Chauhan has started the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme.
Who will get the benefit of this scheme, what will be the eligibility, related information will be found in this article post, apart from this you will all know that our country is moving towards digitization very fast, in such a situation, all the citizens of the country have access to internet facilities. Keeping this in mind, it has become necessary that Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2020 has been started in this how-to register online. If you like the article, please share it.
MP Free Laptop Yojana / Laptop Fulfillment Scheme
Under this scheme, students passing the 12th standard examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education of the state of Madhya Pradesh with good marks will be given by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to purchase a laptop amount of ₹ 25000 for the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2020. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has tweeted through Twitter.
Along with the incentive amount of ₹ 25000, the citation will also be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the students performing better. Both regular and self-study students can avail of the benefits of the scheme. Through MP Free Laptop Yojana 2020, students will get immense help in studying online and they will be able to learn new things through computers, and in the future, they will not have to face this era of digitization.
Madhya Pradesh laptop scheme early 2020? / Start of plan?
Due to the global epidemic that is going on in the country, today all the work is going online whether it is online work from home of big companies or all the work related to education, there are many students who have neither There are good smartphones and laptops due to which they were facing many problems in studying.
Keeping this in mind, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2020. Now all the students who have passed the 12th class Madhya Pradesh Board Exam with a good number are given the MP Free Laptop Scheme by the State Government Under this, financial aid amount of ₹ 25000 will be given. With this scheme, all those students will be able to study online.
सुनहरा हो विद्यार्थियों का भविष्य— CMO Madhya Pradesh (@CMMadhyaPradesh) July 27, 2020
मध्यप्रदेश सरकार का है यही उद्देश्य
◾मेधावी विद्यार्थियों के लिए लैपटॉप प्रदाय की योजना फिर होगी शुरू होगी
◾12वीं परीक्षा में उत्कृष्टता प्रदर्शित करने वाले विद्यार्थियों को मिलेंगे ₹25 हज़ार pic.twitter.com/72eq2hybm8
Highlights of MP Free Laptop Yojana 2020
|Name of scheme||Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2020|
|Who launched the scheme?||मध्य प्रदेश सरकार सरकार|
|Who is the beneficiary||मध्य प्रदेश के छात्र|
|What is the purpose of this article post?||Providing financial assistance for laptops to students who have secured good marks in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination.|
|ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट||यहां क्लिक करें|
|स्कीम उपलब्ध है या नहीं||उपलब्ध|
मध्यप्रदेश के मेधावी विद्यार्थियों को लैपटॉप प्रदाय करने की योजना पुनः प्रारंभ की जा रही है। इसके अंतर्गत सरकार द्वारा मेधावी विद्यार्थियों को लैपटॉप क्रय करने के लिए रु. 25 हज़ार की प्रोत्साहन राशि एवं प्रशस्ति पत्र प्रदान किया जाएगा।— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) July 26, 2020
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2020
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2020 The benefits of this scheme will be given directly to the students who have passed in Madhya Pradesh Board Exam 12th with good numbers, this scheme will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Which has also been announced via Twitter by Shivraj Singh Chauhan, who will be given ₹ 25000 as financial assistance so that the students can buy the laptop related to online education as per their choice and in the future to write online digital mood?
Benefits and features of MP Free Laptop Yojana 2020
- Students who have secured good marks in the 12th examination of Madhya Pradesh Board will be given financial assistance of ₹ 25000 to buy the laptop.
- Regular self-study students will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2020 is being given after the announcement of Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
- keep in mind! Only students of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will be able to take advantage of Laptop Free Scheme 2020.
- The talented students who get 85% or more marks in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination, will be disbursed for purchasing laptops.
- Through the free laptop Yojana, all students who were unable to buy laptops due to financial constraints will be provided to them.
- Now students will not have to face problems in studying online.
- In this global epidemic of coronaviruses, students will be able to study online while staying at home.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop scheme run by the government, students will get a lot of help in developing their skills.
- Seeing this kind of scheme, students of class 10th and 11th will also be excited.
What is the eligibility for MP Free Laptop Scheme?
- The application must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- To be benefited under Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, you must be a student of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- The student is required to clear good numbers in class 12th.
- 10th marksheet |
- 12th Marksheet |
- A passport size photo.
- Aadhaar card photocopy script.
Procedure for applying in Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2020
How to know your eligibility?
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you will see some such interface.
- A link to the education portal http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/ will appear on the official home page where you have to click and proceed.
- A menu or link to the laptop http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Default.aspx will appear in the right by side on the official home page of the education portal.
- Which you have to click and proceed.
- After clicking on the laptop option, you can know your eligibility.
- Or you have to click on the link http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Public/EligibleStudentforLaptop.aspx to know your eligibility.
- To check your eligibility under Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Yojana, you have come to the official website.
- Now you have to fill your 12th class roll number.
- After filling the roll number of class XII, click on the button of Get Details of Meritorious Student, after which your eligibility will be open in front of you
See the eligibility of MP Free Laptop Scheme from account number
- To do this whole process, you have to go to the official home page.
- After clicking on the option of Madhya Pradesh Education Portal, the next page will open before you.
- After clicking on the option you have to click on the same laptop link.
- The next page will open in front of you.
- To get eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, click on the option.
- And then see the account number http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Public/EligibleStudentforLaptop.aspx that you will have to contact.
- The next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to fill your 12th class roll number again.
- Then all the complete information has to be filled in, after that you can easily see the account number.
View e Payment Status / Laptop Plan
- Go to the education portal of the official site of Madhya Pradesh Education Department-> http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Default.aspx
- After coming to the official home page of the free laptop scheme, click on the option to see the status of e-payment.
- Fill in the information being asked from you and check your status.
- On this official Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Education Portal, you can also see information like knowing the scheme eligibility, status of e-payment, knowing your account number, complaint, contact.
How to file a complaint
- Do you have any problem under mp laptop scheme
- Then you can directly complain-> http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Public/RegisterGrievance.aspx
- You will also see the relevant link to the complaint on the Madhya Pradesh Education Portal.
- Where you can file your complaint in online mode or offline mode
Contact Madhya Pradesh for free laptop scheme.
Laptop Cell/ हेल्पलाइन नंबर
Directorate of Public Instructions
Gautam Nagar, Bhopal
FAQ-MpFree Laptop Yojana 2020
Free laptops are being given by the Shivraj government of Madhya Pradesh to the students who have secured more than 85% marks in the 12th standard, under which ₹ 25000 amount will be distributed to the student.
Under Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2020, the students of class 12th can be checked their eligibility status by typing their roll number through the Madhya Pradesh Education Portal, related information will be found above this article post.
Laptop Cell/ हेल्पलाइन नंबर
Directorate of Public Instructions
Gautam Nagar, Bhopal
Help Line Number/ हेल्पलाइन नंबर: 0755-2600115
Email/ ईमेल: [email protected]
Only 12 meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme and the student should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state
In order to avail the MP Free Laptop Scheme, it is mandatory to have the following required documents
The student is required to clear good numbers in class 12th.
10th marksheet |
12th Marksheet |
A passport size photo.
Aadhaar card photocopy script.
In case of not getting benefits under the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, you can lodge a complaint, to register a complaint on Madhya Pradesh Education Portal, you can file a complaint in online mode, related information has been given in this article.