|| kalia yojana, kalia co in, Kalia Yojana Registration 2022 : Check Status, District & Village wise List, ||
KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021 at KALIA.co.in
A farmer in Odisha can check the KALIA Yojana List 2022 for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd installment on the official portal. The KALIA Scheme is implemented by the government of Odisha, for the benefit of farmers. Shri Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha, launched the Kalia Yojana New List on the 21st of December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to marginal small farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
This is now possible in India with the help of the Kalia Yojana Scheme. We will discuss this in this article. Kalia Yojana is launched by the Odisha Government and Mr. Naveen Patanaik is the Chief Minister of Odisha. If you want to know more, read this article.
Odisha’s government has announced a budget of Rs 3195 crore for the Kalia scheme.
A country’s economy is largely supported by its agricultural sector. In developed countries like the United States and Japan, the government supports farmers to a great extent. You’ll also find that all agriculture activities, from land preparation to harvesting, are mechanized.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced through video conferencing the distribution of Rs 1272 crore to 53 Lakh farmers under the Kalia Yojana Scheme, reports Update Odisha. Each beneficiary or farmer received 2,000 via DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- how to download original vehicle RC book online hindi 2022
- UP scholarship Registration 2022: Renewal, scholarship Pfms, यूपी छात्रवृत्ति
- CSC Bank BC Mitra Registration Process, CSC ICICI Bank BC CSP 2022
- CSC Bank BC Mitra Registration Process, CSC ICICI Bank BC CSP 2022
- UP Jansunwai Portal-1076, UP IGRS | जनसुनवाई पर शिकायत कैसे करे, jansunwai.up
- Electricity Bill Payment Offers → FLAT Rs 20 Cashback – HappySale-Digital seva 2020
<< ଆମେ ନୂତନ କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ବିଷୟରେ ଘୋଷଣା କରୁଛୁ ଏବଂ କେତେ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ନୂତନ ଯୋଡିଛନ୍ତି ସେ ବିଷୟରେ ଆପଣ ଜାଣିଥିବେ | >>
- 1 Kalia Yojana Scheme List Odisha 2022 Highlights
- 2 KALIA Yojana intends to provide five types of benefits to the beneficiaries, including:
- 3 kalia co in Yojana About
- 4 KALIA Yojana List of Financial Aid
- 5 KALIA Scheme Eligibility
- 6 Procedures for Kalia Yojana Refund Applications
- 7 Kalia Yojana application form is available here
- 8 Odisha Kalia Yojana’s Top Five Benefits
- 9 Complete e-KYC procedure of Kalia Scheme
- 10 Kalia Scheme Benefits
- 11 KALIA Yojana Features
- 12 KALIA Yojana List / Beneficiary List 2021 How to Check?
- 13 KALIA Yojana Odisha Budget 2022
- 14 How To Login To The Portal
- 15 FAQs about the Kalia scheme
- 15.1 ?What is the KALIA Yojana?
- 15.2 ?HOW DO I CHECK THE KALIA YOJANA LIST?
- 15.3 ? KALIA YOJANA LIST – HOW CAN IT BE ADDED TO?
- 15.4 ? KALIA YOJANA SCHEME: WHO CAN APPLY?
- 15.5 ? Is there any toll-free number to call if you have questions about the Kalia Yojana Scheme?
- 15.6 ? CAN YOU CHECK YOUR NAME ON THE KALIA YOJANA REJECT LIST?
- 15.7 ? Kalia Portal – what is it?
Kalia Yojana Scheme List Odisha 2022 Highlights
|? Scheme Name ?||KALIA Yojana Scheme (କାଳିଆ ), Kalia Portal ?|
|? Launched date||21st December 2018 ?|
|? Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik ?|
|? Scheme Cost||INR 10,000 Crore ?|
|? Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and Agriculture Laborers ?|
|? Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected) ?|
|? Objective||To provide financial aid ?|
|Category/field||Agriculture/Farmer (for Odisha People only ) ?|
|State||Odisha Government ?|
KALIA Yojana intends to provide five types of benefits to the beneficiaries, including:
- ?? support for farming
- ? livelihood support
- ? financial help
- ? life insurance cover
- ? Interest free crop loan.
kalia co in Yojana About
We will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to view the names in kalia co in Yojana’s new list. On 21 December 2018, the Chief Minister of Odisha came up with a new scheme to provide several benefits to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
The KALIA Yojana, which stands for (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation), is an initiative of the government of Odisha to provide assistance to farmers for their growth and development. It aims to reduce poverty in the state.
The state government will provide various types of financial assistance in the form of Kalia. This will improve the standard of living of farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the state.
- First and foremost, this program helps small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them buy inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance.
- To every landless household engaged in agricultural allied activities, such as goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc, the government will give Rs. 12500/-.
- In addition, vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural labourers will receive Rs.10000/- per family per year to help with their sustenance.
- The government of Odisha will also provide life insurance coverage of Rs.2 lakh to saving bank account holders for a nominal amount of Rs.330 (Rs.165 will be paid by the government).
- A Rs.2 lakh personal accident cover will be provided to saving bank account holders who are over 18 and under 50 years of age at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha).
- In addition, farmers will be able to receive Crop Loans of Rs.50000/- with no interest.
KALIA Yojana List of Financial Aid
A total of five types of financial assistance are provided to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural workers in Odisha. The five benefits are:
- During Rabi and Kharib seasons, 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families are supported with Rs. 10000 per family.
- For livelihood activities – Rs. 12500 to 10 lakh landless agricultural houses.
- Coverage under the Life Insurance policy – Life insurance for cultivators, landless farmers, and labourers of Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 2 lakh for personal accident cover.
- 10 lakh landless and unsafe agricultural households will receive Rs. 10,000 per year as financial assistance.
- Interest-free Crop Loans – Now all crop loans up to Rs 50000 can be obtained at zero interest or interest-free rates.
Odisha Kalia Yojana will definitely boost the confidence of farmers within the state. Odisha government will always work to provide a better option to the survivors of Odisha natives.
KALIA Scheme Eligibility
Below is a list of documents that need to be submitted to become the beneficiaries for Kalia Yojana.
- ? You must be a native of the state
- ? Residence Certificate
- ? Agricultural land papers
- ? bank passbook
- ? income certificate
- ? Domicile Certificate
- ? Aadhar Card
Procedures for Kalia Yojana Refund Applications
- The first step is to visit the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- Next, you need to click on the forms tab on the homepage Now,
- you need to click on the refund application link.
Kalia Yojana application form is available here
There are documents you have to prepare for applying for Kalia Yojana Scheme, so that you can apply easily. Now, we will walk you through a step-by-step process of applying for Kalia Yojana.
- Visit the official website.
- The Kalia Scheme is closed at present as per the State Government (Odisha) order, but don’t worry, we’ll keep you posted if it reopens.
- Afterward, a form will appear in front of you.
- You need to download and print this form.
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it to the relevant department.
Odisha Kalia Yojana’s Top Five Benefits
- The Kalia Yojana Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- to farm families, so that they can buy seeds, pesticides, labor, etc. during the five-season period.
- Agriculturists: Under this scheme, the Odisha government provides Rs.12,500/- to agriculturists to set up goat rearing units, mini-layered units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, etc.
- Agricultural Assistance for Livelihood: Under this benefit, farmers who can take care of their own things will receive Rs 10,000/- per farm family.
- Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers: Amazing Life Insurance Coverage under this scheme. Please see the table below.
- The Gram Panchayats will give free crop loans up to Rs 50,000 to laborers and agricultural families.
|?? Nominal Premium ? ?||Rs.330/|
|? Life Insurance||2,00,000|
|? 1 Year for Personal Accident Cover Amount||2,00,000|
|? 51-70 yrs old the entire premium will be borne by Govt. of Odisha||Age|
Complete e-KYC procedure of Kalia Scheme
Following are the steps you can take to complete your e-KYC under the Kalia Yojana Scheme.
- ? Open the official KALIA Yojana Portal.
- ? Visit the Kalia Portal link.
- ? Read the guideline carefully.
- ? Enter your Aadhaar number in the Verify Option box.
- ? Check on the option here.
- ? In this way you can complete the KYC payment process.
Kalia Scheme Benefits
- ? The scheme will provide financial assistance
- ? This scheme will increase the confidence of the farmers in the state.
- ? Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers will be better off as a result of this project.
- ? serve their better chances of survival.
KALIA Yojana Features
- This project will cost Rs 10000 crores and will reach 92 percent of the farmers in the state.
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be used to provide financial assistance to the farmers.
- This is a better option than loan waiver schemes.
- This scheme will take effect during the upcoming Rabi season (from February or March).
Tracking your application on kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
You can check your application status below:-
- Visit the official website at https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
- Please click on the Track Token link: https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/TrackToken.aspx
- Click on the Show Button after entering “Aadhaar or Token number”.
Your application status is now visible on the screen.
KALIA Yojana List / Beneficiary List 2021 How to Check?
A contestant has the following steps to check the beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana: If the contestant has already registered on Kalia Portal. He/she is eligible to check the beneficiary list.
- First, you must access the official website (www.kalia.co.in) of Krishak Sahayata for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- From the homepage, click the “Beneficiary list” option in the menu bar.
- A new page will appear on your screen; now select your district.
- Select your Block/ULB and then GP.
- Click “View” to get the PDF link.
- Enter the captcha code after clicking on the PDF link.
- Once you click on “Submit,” you will see the PDF appear on the computer screen.
- To verify your name in the list, you must check your Kalia ID, Village Name, Your Name, Father/Husband Name, and Gender.
KALIA Yojana is for farmers, cultivators, farmers and landless agricultural laborers. Farmers will receive Rs 10,000 per year. 6,000 from PM Kisan and Rs. 4000 from Kalia.
As part of the PM Kisan Yojana scheme, it helps poor people. It is a very good decision by the Odisha Government. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ka labh koi bhi Bhartiya Kisan le skat hai as iska process is very transparent.
KALIA Yojana Odisha Budget 2022
For the year 2021, the state government approved a budget of Rs. 3195 crore for this scheme, which was introduced with funding of Rs. 5115 crore. In this scheme, the government says it will provide each beneficiary with Rs. 10000/- per year. Under KALIA Yojana, only Rs. 4000/- will be provided by the state government; the rest of Rs. 6000/- will be provided by the central government under PM Kisan Yojana.
You need not apply separately for both schemes. If you are enrolled with the Kalia Yojana, you will also be eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
How To Login To The Portal
- You need to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- After visiting the site, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on login.
- Following that, you will need to select your category.
- Once you do that, you will need to click on the appropriate link.
- Now a new page will open with your username, password, and captcha code.
- You will then need to click on the login button.
Check KALIA Yojana New List 2021, District & Village wise, at www.kalia.co.in for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and final lists, as well as a rejection list.
Note: – If you want all the readers to get the information related to any government scheme, Aadhar card, PAN card or Common Service Center related to the state government or central government like this! So connect through the social media given below and also follow the notification given in the web site gadgetsupdateshindi.com .
अगर आपको यह Kalia Yojana Registration 2022 : Check Status, District & Village wise List पोस्ट पसंद आया है! तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस पोस्ट को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद….
Posted by Jeet Jaiswal
❤️ Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow Me For Latest Information ️❤️
|❤️ Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|❤️ Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|❤️ Facebook Page||Click Here|
|❤️ Telegram Channel Gadgets Updates Hindi||Click Here|
|❤️ Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|❤️ Website||Click Here|
FAQs about the Kalia scheme
?What is the KALIA Yojana?
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihoods and Income Augmentation (KALIA) program of the Odisha government assists farmers with their growth and development.
?HOW DO I CHECK THE KALIA YOJANA LIST?
The following steps will guide you through checking the Kalia scheme Odisha list: https://d1u56efk7r3jgj.cloudfront.net/kalia-yojana-list-odisha/#Check_KALIA_Yojana_List_Odisha_2020
? KALIA YOJANA LIST – HOW CAN IT BE ADDED TO?
After filling in all the details in the last of the Application Form, you’ll get the “Submit” option. You must fill in all the required details such as Farmer Name, Father Name, Bank Account Number, and Residential Address, etc.
? KALIA YOJANA SCHEME: WHO CAN APPLY?
A small farmer is a cultivator who owns between 1 hectare (2.5 acres) and 2 hectares (5 acres) of agricultural land. A marginal farmer is one who owns less than 1 hectare (2.5 acres).
? Is there any toll-free number to call if you have questions about the Kalia Yojana Scheme?
Kalia Yojana Toll Free Number is 1800-572-1122.
? CAN YOU CHECK YOUR NAME ON THE KALIA YOJANA REJECT LIST?
You can check the Kalia Yojana reject list below. Put your name and see if it’s rejected or not.
? Kalia Portal – what is it?
The Kalia Portal was established by the Odisha Chief Minister for the benefit of Odisha farmers. They can complete their own e-KYC process, fill out the Kalia Yojana application form online, and get 5 amazing benefits. To understand more, please visit the portal’s official website.