csc login| digimail| CSC registration| csc registration| vle society| csc login dashboard
vle login| csc certificate |csc vle news
- 1 Live On Digital Seva Portal UP e-district portal
- 2 CSC UP e-district portal registration
- 3 How to make CSC UP e-district portal ID
- 4 Up UP e-district portal Services
- 5 UP E District Login ID Password Apply
- 6 FAQ CSC UP e-district portal
Live On Digital Seva Portal UP e-district portal
CSC VLE Starts all services on the UP e-district portal: – The very good news is coming out here for the Common Service Center CSC operators. According to the information, from November 15, 2020, all CSC-VLEs will get the login ID password of the e-district portal of Uttar Pradesh.
After getting the same Uttar Pradesh edistrict.up.nic.in Login ID password, all the services provided by the state government will now be able to give common service centers to their customers. Who will get this login id password and what is the complete information Read this article post in its entirety!
Important information regarding UP e-district portal project
All of you have to inform that in your district * Kushinagar * the work of the e-District service (income caste residence etc.) of the state government is now going to start through the Common Service Centers.
Those VLEs who are setting up and operating their CSC centers as per the standard in their prescribed Panchayat will be given preference.UP e-district portal
Other necessary information / guidelines will be made available to you in due course.
Interested VLEs should immediately contact their District Manager / Coordinator.
Note: To work in e-district service, it is necessary to have a CSC ID.
CSC UP e-district portal registration
- To register for Up e-District Services through CSC Vle Id
- First of all download the above District Wise Services Provider For CSC 3.0 List
- If in the given list, CSC SPV / CSC WiFI / CSC E-governance has been selected as District Service Provider for your district.
- So by contacting the CSC District Manager of your district, you can get the information about CSC Up e-District Portal registration
- And according to the procedure described, you can complete your Vle Registration for e-District Services!
How to make CSC UP e-district portal ID
- First of All, Contact Your CSC DM for the registration link
- Open Link On Your Computer
- Select Your District, Sub District, Block, panchayat, Post Pincode
- Enter Your CSC ID
- Enter Vale CSC Vle Name in Hindi and English
- Provide Name of Your CSC Center
- Complete CSC Center Address
- Mobile number
- Email ID
@Login UP e-district portal using CSC DSP Login Link
- सबसे पहले CSC DSP लॉगइन पर जाएं
- अपनी सीएससी आईडी और पासवर्ड दर्ज करें
- VLE बेसिक विवरण भरें
- पूरा वीएलई पंजीकरण पर क्लिक करें
- अब दिए गए आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ एडिसन पोर्टल लॉगिन करें
Up UP e-district portal Services
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card Up Edistrict Portal Services
- Mobile Number Email ID
- Minimum 10th pass certificate
- Computer certificate
- Enough space to open public service center
- Inside Outside Photo
- A printer scanner
- Biometric device
- Computer or laptop in the right condition
UP E District Login ID Password Apply
In the below, I will update the name of all the districts under the state of Uttar Pradesh and the link to the Google form issued under that district soon. As soon as your CSC District Manager in your district, the link will be released. You will be updated through the official website of Gadgetsupdateshindi.com. Also if you have already got the link. So I am giving a Whatsapp number below. (9118328999) on which you can send people the link. So that everyone can get the link to apply CSC UP e-district portal.
|No.||Name of District||Application Form links|
|4||Ambedkar Nagar||click here|
|12||Banda District||click here|
|18||Chandauli(Varanasi Dehat)||click here|
|27||Gautam Buddha Nagar||click here|
|33||Hapur District||click here|
|36||Jaunpur District||click here|
|39||Kanpur Dehat||Click here|
|40||Kanpur Nagar||Click here|
|44||Lakhimpur Kheri||Click here|
|58||Rae Bareli||Click here|
|61||Sant Kabir Nagar||Click here|
|62||Sant Ravidas Nagar||Click here|
|72||Varanasi (Kashi)||Click here|
FAQ CSC UP e-district portal
Through the UP e-district portal, you can perform tasks like income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, other letters that the state governments issue. You can avail services to your customers through your center
The login ID password of CSC Center Operators e District will start from November 4, 2020.
In every district functioning by CSC eGovernance India Limited, the District Manager has to be contacted.
If you are already a Common Service Center Operator, then you will get the login ID password of e-Distic portal for free.