shadi anudan | shadi anudan status | shadi anudan online | shadi anudan up | sspy shadi anudan | Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme Application Form | SSPY |Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme has been launched by the State Government. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Under this shadi anudan scheme only the daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, General Class families of the state will be included. Dear friends, today we are going to share all the information related to UP Shadi Anudan like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. through this article.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 | “SSPY”
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Aditya Nath is running this scheme for the marriage of girls from economically weaker families of the state. Under this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020, in the application for marriage, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage and the age of the bride should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage. Under this scheme, grant for a maximum of 2 girls from one family will be permissible.
UP Vivah Anudan Scheme Apply Online
The annual income of the family of the beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to get financial support from the state government for marriage should be under the poverty limit. The annual income of the people should not exceed Rs. 56460. Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply under this UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2020 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Purpose of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Scheme 2020
Uttar Pradesh is financially weak because of lack of money, they are unable to marry their daughter
Keeping in mind the state government has started UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Scheme 2020 under this scheme. , Providing financial assistance by the State Government for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, Other Backward Classes, etc. Through this scheme, change the negative thinking of the people about girls
Uttar Pradesh Wedding Grant Scheme Key Facts
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme|
|Was started||By Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Aid money||Rs 51,000|
|Beneficiary||Girls from uttar pradesh|
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 | Application
Under up Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020, the funds given for the wedding of the girls will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary,
- so the #applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be in the National Bank only.
- The money application given by the government can be withdrawn only if its daughter is married.
- Under this Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020,
- Application is only allowed up to 90 days before or 90 days after the wedding.
- Under this “up shadi scheme“, girls will also be provided “medical facilities” along with grants.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
- Under the Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020, the State Government provides financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, Other Backward Classes families.
- Through this scheme, change the negative thinking of girls.
- Under this scheme, if you want to get money from the government for your daughter’s wedding, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme 2020
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general, etc. will be eligible under this scheme.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme, the income of the family of the beneficiary in rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
UP Vivah Grant Scheme 2020 document
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, your home page will open.
- On this home page, you will see the option of new registration. Below this option, you have to choose one of the options given below according to your caste.
- you have to “click” on it.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this application form like the applicant’s name, applicant’s Aadhaar number, daughter’s wedding date, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After that, print out the “application form” and secure it for the future.
How to check the status of application form in UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the status of the application form (click here to know the status of the application form).
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill the “login” form and then click on the “login button”.
- Then the status of your “application” will appear in front of you.
vivah hetu anudan up | Application Form Print how to pronounce?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option to print the application form (click here to reprint the application form) .
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the login form.
- You have to fill the “application number“, bank account number and password, etc. in this form. After this, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After clicking on the button, the application form will open in front of you and you can print it.
Application form filling for significant direction instructions
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste Class Guidelines
- OBC guidelines
- Minority Class Category Guidelines
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Class Contact Form-18004190001
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact Details – 18001805131
- Minority Class Category Mandate Contact Form – 0522-2286199
FAQ Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020
An incentive amount is given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of poor families who are financially very backward. The government takes applications under this marriage grant scheme to get this amount.
The Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 has been launched by the government with the objective of empowering the girls to raise their educational level and help in their marriage.
The amount that is given as a grant under Shadi Anudan depends on your caste.
Also, the amount of grant depends on your state government as well, in Uttar Pradesh, under the marriage grant online application, the girl child incentive amount is ₹ 55000.
All those girls who are of marriageable age and whose family’s economic status is weak as well as families of the BPL category are also beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana.
Under the girl Shadi Anudan scheme (pradhanmantri balika anudan yojana) , only one girl is eligible, who is given a grant of ₹ 50000 at the time of marriage, but in some special situation two daughters (girl) who are from the same family also benefit. can be given .