Dhan Kharid Kishan Registration | up dhan kharid last date, online wheat registration up 2020, fcs dhan kharid,
Uttar Pradesh UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid, Kisan Registration
The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh is constantly making meaningful efforts to provide financial support to all the farmers of the state and to get the right price for the crop, the Honorable Mr. Yogi Adityanath Ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state, has tweeted by tweeting from his Twitter handle that Action will be taken for Uttar Pradesh UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid, Kisan Registration from October 1, 2020, the same Chief Minister,
while ordering the officials, said that all the work related to farmer registration for paddy purchase should be completed in time so that the farmers of the state do not face any problem. He also asked the officials to ensure that the farmers get the minimum support price for their produce in every case.
Farmer registration for paddy purchase/UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid
Under the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system (kisan kray Kendra), the farmers of the state of Uttar Pradesh can sell their crops, if they want their crop, then the minimum support price (MSP-Minimum Support Price) issued by the state government. At present, you can sell crops like paddy, wheat (UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration) at MSP-support price, to sell to farmers brothers (Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh, e-Procurement System) www.eproc. up.gov.in Farmer registration has to be done to purchase your paddy.
01 अक्टूबर, 2020 से धान खरीद की कार्यवाही की जाएगी। इस सम्बन्ध में सारी व्यवस्थाएं समय रहते कर ली जाएं, जिससे किसानों को किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या न होने पाए। यह भी सुनिश्चित किया जाए कि किसानों को उनकी उपज का न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य प्रत्येक दशा में मिले: CM श्री @myogiadityanath जी— Yogi Adityanath Office (@myogioffice) September 28, 2020
What is the minimum support price-MSP?
On the yield of any crop made by the farmer, the government pays a minimum support price (MSP-minimum support price) on the crops of the farmers, if the farmer wants, he can sell the crops of his produce to the government at that support price.
UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration OF Headlines
|Name of scheme||UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration|
|Benefit||MSP-minimum support price|
|Beneficiary||All farmers in the state of Uttar Pradesh|
|prescript||Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Honorable Mr. Yogi Adityanath|
Documents required for Paddy, Wheat-Dhan-Gehu kharid application
Please note: Please attach the following form along with the registration form and take it to the purchase center at the time of selling (Dhan-Gehu kharid) the paddy.
- Computerized Khatauni bearing holdings/account number
- Base letter
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook (containing the details of the account holder)
- An updated passport size photo
UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid at Minimum Support Price
It is mandatory for the farmer to register himself for Uttar Pradesh paddy purchase, this entire process will be in the online mood, you are being given an offline form below, fill this form first and go to any nearby Common Service Center CSC and UP Apply for Paddy Procurement Farmer Registration, UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration.
Step by Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration
- Step 1. Registration Format
- Step 2. Registration Form
- Step 3. Registration Draft
- Step 4. Registration Amendment
- Step 5. Registration Lock
- Step 6. Registration final print
|Arogya Manthan 2.0||Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme” PMJAY”|
|PM Modi launches “Matsya Sampada Yojana ”||Madhya Pradesh laptop scheme application|
|Old Age Pension Yojana 2020||Axis Bank BC login, CSC-CSP|
UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid kisan registration proses
- To do farmer registration, UP Dhan Kharid Kisan for Uttar Pradesh paddy purchase, all of you have to come on the official website released by the state.
- Farmer registration web portal link for paddy purchase – click here
- After visiting the official website (up Kisan Uparjan Web Portal), some important information will be given for the concerned farmers of UP Dhan Kharid Kisan.
- After visiting the official website of up Dhan-Gehu Kharid, you have to click on the registration form -> Farmer Registration Form
- Here the farmer brothers have to enter their mobile number.
- And mark the digits in the box below and click on the green link that goes ahead.
- Farmer registration will be opened in front of you for the purchase of paddy, opening the entire form of UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration.
Dhan-Gehu Kharid Farmer’s Personal Details
- Personal details of the farmer are to be given in the UP Paddy Purchase Farmer Registration / UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration Form, which are of the following types: –
- Type of farmer-> Farmer, sharecropper, contract farming, wherever you are doing farming, it is mandatory to select one option from the given options.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, fill the name of the farmer in Hindi and English.
- Name the name which is in your Aadhaar Card.
- Fill your Aadhaar number, the farmer should select his category according to which caste he belongs to.
- Kishan / farmers fill their land details.
- Fill up Kishan / Farmer’s residence address
- Fill the details of the bank of the farmer.
- After that double-check the complete information again and click on register
- Fill all the details related to farmer registration, farmer registration carefully, and click on register.
After successfully registering UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration / Farmer Registration, you will come to the step 5 registration lock on the official website, and lock the form giving your information, and click on the final print in step 6. Take a print out of the form and go to the Kisan Purchase Center with the documents attached to it. And further process will be told to you through Kisan Kray Kendra.
Kisan How to amend your Dhan Kharid Form Registration?
- To amend any mistake while filling UP Paddy Procurement Farmer Registration Form / Dhan-Gehu Kharid / Kisan Registration Form Correction
- For UP Dhan Kharid, visit the official website.
- And click on step number 4 registration amendment.
- Amend your farmer registration by typing the given mobile number and captcha during registration.
FAQ UP Dhan-GEhu kharid
Under this scheme, all the farmers of the state can release their crops for the minimum support price that the government will issue.
The amount of government-issued crops sellable is called the minimum support price (MSP Full Form-Minimum Support Price), the central or state government fixes a minimum amount on crops produced by farmers under which farmers purchase their crops as cooperative farmers Can easily sell his crops by visiting centers
There are three types of farmers who can sell paddy under the Paddy Purchase Scheme.
Type of farmer-> farmer, sharecropper, contract farming,
In case of any mistake while filling the application form, you can amend the form, related information will be found in this article post.