swamitva scheme, pm kisan, swamitva scheme in hindi, swamitva scheme upsc, swamitva scheme website, swamitva card download, swamitva scheme registration, swamitva yojana, Bharat Yojana,
Pm Svamitva Yojana
Today, on 11 October 2020, the Prime Minister is going to officially launch this #PM Svamitva Scheme at 11:00 AM, the Union Minister of Panchayati Raj will also be present on this occasion. Can be used as a financial asset. It can be used for other financial benefits including the application of loans etc. Let us know in detail about this “Svamitva scheme“.
Meanwhile, as part of a major reform effort for change in rural India, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi (PM MODI) will launch a scheme to distribute property cards under the “@Svamitva Yojana” to the property owners through video conferencing on Sunday.
Pm Svamitva scheme, under the PM Ownership Scheme, a link will be sent by mobile phone SMS of about one lakh real estate owners, with the help of which the owner will be able to download their Land Ownership Property Card Distribution, Smpatti Card.
2020 svamitva.nic.in Web-Portal Links
Under the PM Svamitva Scheme svamitva.nic.in Yojana 2020, the State Government will distribute physical cards of property cards. The scheme will benefit 763 villages in 6 states, including 346 in Uttar Pradesh, 221 in Haryana, 100 in Maharashtra, 44 in Madhya Pradesh, 50 in Uttarakhand, and 2 villages in Karnataka. While the beneficiaries of all the states except Maharashtra will get the physical property card / Sampatti card within 1 day, while it may take 1 month for the landowners of Maharashtra to get the Sampatti card as the Maharashtra government charges normally for property work Is managing to implement.
What is an PM Svamitva Scheme?
PM Svamitva Yojana’s National Rashtriya Panchayati Raj Day, 24 April 2020, was officially announced by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. (Survey of Villages Abadi and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas) Property cards are to be distributed to give “Record of rights” to the people. The scheme will be implemented in a phased manner over 4 years. “Prime ownership” is to be completed between 2020 and 2024 and 6.62 lakh villages are to be covered.
ग्रामीण भारत के लोगों को उनकी संपत्ति का मालिकाना हक दिलाने और उन्हें आर्थिक रूप से सशक्त बनाने के लिए आज सरकार ने स्वामित्व योजना का शुभारंभ किया। pic.twitter.com/ySE3mRD8kw— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 24, 2020
Highlights of Pm Svamitva scheme
|Name Of scheme||PM Svamitva scheme 2020|
|official announcement||National Panchayati Raj Day, 24 April 2020,|
|Beneficiary||346 villages of Uttar Pradesh, 221 of Haryana, 100 of Maharashtra, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and 2 villages of Karnataka will also be included.|
|Who started the plan||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi–National Panchayati Raj|
|Start and end date||2020 TO 2024|
How will work in the Svamitva Yojana scheme
Under the Land Ownership Scheme “Svamitva Yojana scheme“, the landowners in the states mentioned above are officially empowered by mapping the advanced technology, drones with fields, Chalayan and houses with the help of “Drone”.
“Property Card ” So that he can get any type of loan on his property.
Prime Svamitva Yojana plan objectives
Survey of India / PM Swamitva Yojana
SVAMITVA scheme Drone Based Large Scale Mapping–
|1.||PM Swamitva Yojana Guidelines (English)||Download|
|2.||Svamitva Scheme Guidelines (Hindi)||Download|
|3.||Secretary, PR Letter to States dated 11 May 2020||Download|
|4.||SPR letter to Cheif Scecretary Maharashtra dated 17 Jun||Download|
Reports OF SVAMITVA Scheme
|Reports pm SVAMITVA Yojana|
|• Property Card Distributed||• Property Card Prepared|
|• Final Maps Generated||• Enquiry Process Completed|
|• Data Processing Completed||• Drone Survey Completed|
|• Chunna Marking Completed|
Download PM Swamitva Yojana Property card
Under SVAMITVA scheme, how are you going to download Property card download? Step by step below, I am going to give step by step carefully look at the given information and learn to download your property card:
Survey of Villages Abadi and Mapping with Improvised Technology In Village Areas.
First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the Swamitva Yojana https://svamitva.nic.in/svamitva/index.html.
- After visiting the official website of the scheme, you will see a link to “Property card download” in the manubar just above the right side.
- Which you have to click and proceed.
- Select your state to download Property Card, Property Card, Property Card, under PM Swamitva Yojana.
- As soon as the Mouse will move and click on the given state.
- You will see the number of districts of the selected state, number of villages, and number of property cards.
- With the help of this page of PM Swamitva Yojana Web Portal, Proprietary Portal, you can see the number of districts under the state, number of villages, or number of property cards.
- Here only you will see the names of the related information.
- Such as “View Property Card Report“, the “Property card” is made up of people who can see their names with full address.
- In this way, you can see the details of the property under the Swamitva Yojana.
- To download the same “Property”, “SMS” will come on your mobile today at 11:00 am as soon as the Prime Minister launches it.
- In which you will get details of property card download, property card.
See “Svamitva GIC” Map Ditails
To view the GIC Map, “Svamitva GIS Map” details under “Bhu-Svamitwa GIC Yojana”, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of “Ownership Scheme”.
- Official Web Portal Svamitva GIS Scheme Link–
- After accessing the official home page, you will click on the menu “GIC Map“.
- Click on the link for immediate access to the Pm Svamitva Yojana GIC MAP web portal.
- After coming to the page of “GIC MAP” map under the Pm Svamitva scheme.
- You have to select the name of your state, district, and village, which show in the menu bar above.
- After reaching here, you can very easily get a list of your village or which part of the village has been mapped on the map under “PmSvamitva Scheme”.
- You can take information about it, this map has not been released by Google Map.
- This map is photos taken from the satellite sent by the Government of India.
VILLAGE MAPS, ATTRIBUTES, LPM/ #Svamitva Yojana
So friends, through this post you know what is in the “Shvamitva Yojna Portal” released under e gram swaraj scheme and how you will download property card, Property Card download under “Proprietary Yojna” scheme and “Svamitva” How to see your details in GIC “Map Details“.
If you like the information, then share this article post in maximum number, thank you. If you have any questions, you can definitely comment by asking.
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme” PMJAY”||Old Age Pension Yojana 2020|
|Axis Bank BC login, CSC-CSP Account||Arogya Manthan 2.0 | Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|UP Dhan-Gehu Kharid, Kisan Registration||PM Modi launches “Matsya Sampada Yojana ”|
FAQ “Svamitva scheme” Bharat Yojana“
How to download “Property Card” under Svamitva/Ownership Scheme?
How to download “property card” under the ownership plan, the mobile phone of the property owners will be sent by SMS.
How many states will the ownership plan cover?
These beneficiaries are from 763 villages in six states (346 in Uttar Pradesh, 221 in Haryana, 100 in Maharashtra, 44 in Madhya Pradesh, 50 in Uttarakhand and 2 in Karnataka).
How will the village be mapped on the map under the ownership plan?
Under E Gram Swaraj, this work will be done by the officials of the Panchayati Raj and Revenue Department with the help of a drone/drone.
What are the different names given in different states for property cards.
Different names have been given for property cards in different states. For example, ‘Title Deed’ in Haryana, ‘Rural Property Ownership Records’ in Karnataka, ‘Adhikar Abhilekh’ in Madhya Pradesh, ‘Sannad’ (Sannad) in Maharashtra. ), ‘Proprietary Records’ (Svamitva Abhilekh) in Uttarakhand and ‘Gharauni’ (Gharauni) in Uttar Pradesh.