Ayushman Bharat Hospital list check state & UT wise pmjay.gov.in PM Jan Arogya Yojana Card online apply & registration benefits. Prime Minister Shri. A new scheme has been announced by Narendra Modi ji. आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2021. According to this scheme, such families of the country will be connected which are financially weak. Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List and Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration Form 2021. Invited by the government. All the interested citizens who want to apply for this. Register yourself through online mode.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat yojana Hospital list
- 2 Ayushman Bharat PMjay Yojana 2021
- 3 Mera PMJAY card Registration 2021
- 4 Jan Aarogya Yojana e-kyc Online Apply
- 5 PMjay Bharat Yojana List State Wise
- 6 How to View Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List 2021
- 7 Procedure to View List of D Empaneled Hospitals
Ayushman Bharat yojana Hospital list
Many programs for health insurance have been run by private and government departments. But by getting registered in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you will get maximum benefit. In this, poor families or backward families will be able to get benefits by getting themselves registered (Ayushman Bharat Yojana Form Online). This scheme was started by the Prime Minister on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
Whereas the scheme was fully implemented, on 25 September, the birthday of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay. This is a fair opportunity for the people. With this scheme, they can use this Ayushman card for all health related problems. Under the PMJAY scheme, whoever will be involved in this scheme. They will be given annual assistance for treatment up to 5 lakhs, as per health insurance.
Ayushman Bharat PMjay Yojana 2021
You can also call Ayushman Bharat pmjay Yojana as Jan Arogya Yojana. The Government of India aims to provide facilities to at least 10 crore people by adding this. In such a situation, our readers must want to know how to get themselves registered or what are the necessary documents and what is the eligibility of this scheme.
So far many hospitals have been added to this scheme. In which not only government hospitals but also private health centers are included. Like giving insurance facility of 5 lakh money for poor people. There is only one way to get free treatment. We will provide you all the important information related to this scheme here in our article. So that if you also want to apply in this scheme. So you can easily register yourself.
Mera PMJAY card Registration 2021
According to the Ayushman Bharat scheme, the diseases that are treated are possible through this scheme card. They are as follows:-
- प्रोस्टेट कैंसर
- पल्मोनरी (Pulmonary) वाल्व रिप्लेसमेंट
- टिश्यू एक्सपेंडर
- एंटीरियर स्पाइन फिक्सेशन
- लरयंगुफरिंगक्टोमी / Laryngo–pharyngectomy
- Skull base सर्जरी
- बाईपास तरीके से कोरोनरी आर्टरी का बदलाव
- डबल वाल्व रिप्लेसमेंट
- करॉटिड एनजीओ प्लास्टिक इतियादी।
|scheme name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2021|
|was launched||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Application Process||online media|
|benefits of the scheme||health insurance|
|declared||14 April 2018|
|main objective||Free treatment up to 5 lakhs to poor citizens through insurance|
|registration start||Forms available now|
|last date||not yet announced|
|beneficiary||poor and backward families|
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Kyc Online Apply
At the same time, there are some diseases which have not been taken in the list of treatment. You cannot get them treated with the help of Ayushman Bharat card. The list related to these diseases or methods is as follows:–
- organ transplant
- OPD individual
- diagnosis fertility
- related procedures
- drug rehabilitation
- cosmetic procedure
At present, this idea is also going on by the government. Whether dental treatment should be included in this plan or not. By the way, no insurance company provides any insurance for the treatment of teeth. In such a situation, if the government can also keep this provision in Ayushman Bharat, then many people will be able to take advantage of it.
Benefits of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana:–
- Due to this scheme, poor and backward families will also be able to get their treatment done without any problem.
- So far, there is a provision to benefit a total of 10 crore families by the government in the scheme.
- This plan is a kind of health insurance.
- According to which the government will help you every year on treatment up to 5 lakhs.
- There is a facility to get free treatment to poor families.
- According to the scheme, the cost of medicine, the cost of medicine, all these together, about 1350 diseases have been covered in this scheme.
- In which you can take advantage of cash less service through the card.
- People who are listed in the 2011 Census.
- Only they will be given a chance to get registered in this scheme.
- There is another name for this scheme. Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The main objective of the scheme is that the poor families should not have any financial worries at the time of treatment.
- He can get his treatment done comfortably.
Jan Aarogya Yojana e-kyc Online Apply
If you want to know whether you are eligible to apply for the scheme or not, then follow the instructions given below:-
- First of all you visit the official website PMJAY Official Link.
- Now the home page of PMJAY official link will open in front of you.
- At the top right of this home page there is a ? will be made. On which you go, it will be written AM I Eligible.
- Click here Here enter your currently available mobile number and also mark the security code along with it.
- Click on Generate OTP After this you have received a message related to an OTP in which 6 digits have been given.
- Enter the same here and click on submit button.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you to get the information.
- Here choose your name option or ration card option. After that you will see a form.
- Now fill all your information here. And click on get details.
- Whether you are suitable for this scheme or not.
- Now the information is in front of you. If you have found your name in this list.
- So you get your details. Keep the HHID number in it. This may be required during registration.
PMjay Bharat Yojana List State Wise
Ayushman Bharat Find Hospital –
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||AP Andhra Pradesh|
|CG Chhattisgarh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Haryana||HP Himachal Pradesh|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Ladakh|
|MP Madhya Pradesh||Manipur|
|Odisha||TN Tamil Nadu|
|West Bengal||UP Uttar Pradesh|
If you can apply according to the eligibility of the scheme. Then you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- other government id with photo
- driving license adoption certificate
- freedom fighter card
- farmer photo book
- Disability ID
- voter id card
- pan card
- MANREGA. jobbook
- pension photo card
- Photo ID proof issued by GaZ
Beneficiaries can visit any public hospital, empaneled private hospital or community service center for identification.
Golden Card Yojana Apply online 2021
How to fill Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Form 2021?
- First of all, to apply, you go to your nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
Now submit the copy of all your documents here. Get all your documents verified from the agent of Jan Seva Kendra. And after that ensure your registration. This application will be done through online agent. After which you will get the card of Ayushman card scheme in 10 to 15 days. Now you are registered under this scheme.
How to View Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List 2021
- First of all go to the website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. After this the option will appear on the menu bar of the home page “Find hospital”
On clicking on it [Fill the asked information such as State, District, Hospital name, specialty, Empanelment type, enter captcha code. After this, by clicking on the button of search, the information of the hospital will be received.
For any query, Call on Toll-Free Number- 14555 Or 1800111565. Ayushman Bharat Registration online as well as PM Jan Aarogya Yojana Registration online details available.
Procedure to View List of D Empaneled Hospitals
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on the option of menubar.
- Now you have to click on the option of De Empanel Hospital.
- After that a new page will open in front of you. On this page you can check the list of D’Empanel Hospitals.