UP Kisan Registration | Farmer Registration for Gehun Purchase, Gehun Kharid Kishan Registration | up dhan kharid last date, online wheat registration up 2020, fcs gehun kharid, e kray pranali gehu, kisan kray kendra registration, kisan panjikaran up, eproc.up.gov.in,
- 1 UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration
- 2 Farmer registration for Gehun purchase
- 3 Minimum Support Price-MSP
- 4 Required document In Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration
- 5 2021 UP Gehun Kharid At Minimum Support Price/
- 6 Ordinary Phase Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration 2021
- 7 UP DHAN/Gehun KHARID KISAN REGISTRATION PROSES
- 8 Kisan How To Amend Your Gehun Kharid Form Registration
UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration
UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration:- The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh is constantly making meaningful efforts to provide financial support to all the farmers of the state and to get the right price for the crop, the Honorable Mr. Yogi Adityanath Ji, the Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh, by tweeting from his Twitter handle has informed that Action will be taken for the UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration from October 1, 2020, the same Chief Minister, while ordering the officials, said that all the work related to farmer registration Ceproc.Up.Gov.In, for the purchase of Gehun in time, should be completed soon.
So that the farmers of the state do not face any problem, he also asked the officials to ensure that the farmers get the minimum support price of their products in every case.
Update Today UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration Center | ceproc.up.gov.in,
The Dhan Kharid Centers Set Up Under MSP Should Be Actively Operated And Farmers Should Purchase More And More Produce. Ceproc.Up.Gov.In,
The Payment Amount Should Be Transferred To The Account Of All The Farmers Who Sell Paddy Within 72 Hours:
The Gehun purchasing centers set up under MSP should be actively operated and farmers should purchase more and more produce.
The amount of payment should be transferred within 72 hours to the account of all the farmers who sell paddy: Chief Minister Shri
Farmer registration for Gehun purchase
Under the fertilizer and logistics department Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system (Kisan Kray Kendra), the farmers of the state of Uttar Pradesh can sell their crop if they want their crop, which will be released by the state government’s minimum support price (MSP – Minimum Support Price). At present, you can sell crops like Paddy, Wheat (UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration) at MSP – Support Price, to sell to farmers brothers (Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh, E- Procurement System) www.Eproc. Up.Gov.In, farmers have to be registered to purchase their paddy.
Minimum Support Price-MSP
The government pays a minimum support price (MSP-Minimum Support Price) on the crops of the farmers on the yield of any crop made by the farmer, if the farmer wants, he can sell the crops of his produce to the government at that support price.
Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration-Headlines
|Name Of The Scheme||UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration|
|Benefit||Minimum Support Price / ( MSP-Minimum Support Price )|
|Beneficiary||All The Farmers Of The State Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Order||Uttar Pradesh – Chief Minister Honorable Mr. Yogi Adityanath|
Required document In Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration
Please note: Please attach the following form along with the registration form and take it to the purchase center at the time of paddy sale: –
- Computerized Khatauni bearing holdings/account number
- Base letter
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook (containing the details of the account holder)
- An updated passport size photo
2021 UP Gehun Kharid At Minimum Support Price/
For the purchase of Uttar Pradesh Gehun, it is mandatory for the farmer to register himself, the whole process will be in the online mood, you are given an offline form below, fill this form first and go to any of the nearest Common Service Center Csc and U.P. Gehun purchase farmer registration, apply your application in UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration.
Farmer Registration PDf Form for Wheat Purchase
Ordinary Phase Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration 2021
|UP Agriculture Registration 2020||UP E-Stamp Paper And Land|
|(जनसुनवाई) UP Jansunwai Portal||UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2020|
|Up Labour Card Registration||PM Vaya Vandana Yojana|
UP DHAN/Gehun KHARID KISAN REGISTRATION PROSES
- To-Do Farmer Registration, UP DHAN/Gehun Kharid Kisan For Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase, All Of You Have To Come On The Official Website Released By The State.
- Farmer Registration Web Portal Link For Paddy Purchase – Click Here
- After Visiting The Official Website (Up Kisan Uparjan Web Portal), Some Important Information Will Be Given For The Concerned Farmers Of UP Gehun Kharid Kisan.
- After Visiting The Official Website Of Gehun Kharid, You Have To Click On The Registration Form -> Farmer Registration Form
- The Farmers Have Their Registered Mobile Number Will |
- And Mark The Digits In The Box Below And Click On The Green Link That Goes Ahead.
- Farmer Registration Will Be Opened In Front Of You For The Purchase Of Gehun, Opening The Entire Form Of UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration.
Gehun Kharid Farmer’s Personal Details
- Personal Details Of The Farmer Are To Be Given In The UP Gehun Procurement Farmer Registration / UP Gehun/ Dhan Kharid Kisan Registration Form, Which Are Of The Following Types: –
- Type Of Farmer-> Farmer, Sharecropper, Contract Farming, Wherever You Are Doing Farming, It Is Mandatory To Select One Option From The Given Options.
- To Get The Benefit Of The Scheme, Fill in The Name Of The Farmer In Hindi And English.
- Your Base Card / Aadhaar Card Face Name In The Name |
- Fill Your Aadhaar Number, The Farmer Should Select His Category According To Which Caste He Belongs To.
- Kishan / Farmer Fill The Details Of Your Land.
- Fill Up Kishan / Farmer ‘S Residence Address
- Fill in The Details Of The Bank Of The Farmer.
- After That Double Check, The Complete Information Again And Click On Register.
- Fill in All The Details Related To Farmer Registration Carefully, And Click On Register.
After Successfully Registering UP Gehun Kharid Kisan Registration / Farmer Registration, You Will Come To The Step 5 Registration Lock On The Official Website, And Lock The Form Giving Your Information, And By Clicking On The Final Print In Step 6, The Farmer Registration Online Application For Uttar Pradesh Gehun Procurement The Documents Attached In The Form Of A Printout With Removing Farmer Purchasing Center Visit |Ceproc.Up.Gov.In,And Further Process Will Be Told To You Through Gehun Kisan Kray Kendra.
Kisan How To Amend Your Gehun Kharid Form Registration
- To Amend Any Mistake While Filling UP Paddy Procurement Farmer Registration Form / Gehun Kharid / Kisan Registration Form Correction
- For UP Gehun/ Dhan Kharid, Go To The Official Website.
- And Click On Step Number 4 Registration Amendment.
- During Registration, Amend Your Farmer Registration By Typing The Given Mobile Number And Captcha.
FAQ UP DHAN GEHU KHARID
What Is UP Gehun Purchase Scheme?
Under This Scheme, All The Farmers Of The State Can
Minimum Support Price To The Crops
That The Government Will Issue, The Farmers Can Sell Their Crops.
MSP/Minimum Support Price , What Is The Minimum Support Price?
The Amount Of Government-Issued Crops Is Marketable Called The
Minimum Support Price (
MSP-Minimum Support Price ), The Central Or State Government Fixes A Minimum Amount On Crops Produced By Farmers Under Which
Farmers Purchase Their Crops As
Cooperative Farmers. Can Easily Sell Their Crops By Visiting
Required Documents Up Gehun Kharid Form Registration?
Bank Passbook First Page (Hammered Details Of Which Account Holder) Shadow Copy An Updated Passport Size Photo
What is UP Gehu Purchase?
Online registration of farmers is being done under UP Gehu procurement by the Uttar Pradesh government for the purchase of Ravi crop i.e. wheat. So that farmers can get a proper market in this coronavirus epidemic and can buy wheat from farmers’ registered agency under the government at the minimum support price. All this work and convenience is available to the farmers only after online registration of UP Gehu procurement.