Tag PM fasal bima yojana online registration | pmfby beneficiary list, crop insurance
pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana online registration, pmfby 2020 21, fasal bima yojana 2020, fasal bima yojana form pdf 2021, pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana list, pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana was introduced in, pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana status, pmfby 2020 21 list, pmfby 2021 beneficiary list, pmfby 2020 21 last date, pmfby 2020 21,crop insurance beneficiary list,
Q: Am I eligible to enroll my crop for #Kharif2021?— Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (@pmfby) July 20, 2021
All farmers including sharecroppers and tenant farmers growing the notified crops in the notified areas are eligible for coverage.
To know more,contact: Kisan Call Centre 1800-180-1551, CSC, Bank or Insurance Agent. pic.twitter.com/DrJqGozfAz
CSC fasal bima yojana form pdf 2021
PMFBY (Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana): Hello friends, today through this article we have brought another new scheme of the government,CSC fasal bima yojana form pdf 2021, which is named PM Fasal Bima Yojana (Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana). Today we will tell you how to apply in PMFBY (Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana).
We will give some important information about this scheme so that you can get information about this scheme. What are the necessary documents needed in this PMFBY Login scheme, and how much insurance premium will be received on the crop? Will give complete information about all this.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Details in Hindi
केंद्र सरकार किसानों और समग्र रूप से कृषि क्षेत्र के लाभ के लिए केंद्रीय क्षेत्र और केंद्र प्रायोजित दोनों योजनाओं को लागू कर रही है। Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Details in Hindi , लाभार्थियों का चयन राज्य सरकारों द्वारा किया जाता है और इसलिए, इस तरह के विवरण उनके द्वारा बनाए रखा जाता है।
लाभार्थियों के चयन के लिए कोई समान मानदंड नहीं अपनाया गया है और यह एक योजना से दूसरे योजना में भिन्न हो सकता है। हालांकि, बयान के अनुसार, विभाग की अधिकांश योजनाओं के लिए भूमि जोत को पात्रता मानदंड के रूप में लिया जाता है।
✔️✔️ pmfby 2020 21 last date ✔️✔️
|Plan ✔️||Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Department ✔️||ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare|
|beneficiary ✔️||all farmers of the country|
|Online application will start ✔️||is the beginning|
|Last date ✔️||31 July 2019(for Kharif crop)|
|an objective ✔️||To boost the morale of the farmers of the country|
|Relief fund ✔️||₹200000 Insurance|
|type of plan ✔️||Central Government Scheme (PM Modi Scheme)|
|Official Portal ✔️||https://pmfby.gov.in|
pmfby 2020 21,crop insurance beneficiary list,
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021-22 – is a scheme launched by the Government of India.
Under which all the farmer brothers have to reduce the loss due to their crop to a great extent. In this scheme, the crops of all the farmer brothers are insured, so that the family economic condition of the farmer cannot be weakened. pmfby 2020 21,crop insurance beneficiary list,
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 has been launched by the Prime Minister in those areas where it provides insurance for damages caused by natural calamities and weather effects. Along with this, under PM Kisan FPO Yojana, the government will give 15 lakh rupees to the farmers, must read to know.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021, crop insurance is done for those areas where bad weather, unsuccessful sowing, crop damage, local calamities, post-harvest damage and other natural calamities are done.
If you are a farmer then you should get your crop insured now so that future losses can be avoided.
MP Fasal Bima Yojana New Update
The Central Government has extended the date of crop insurance from 31 August 2020 to 7 September 2020 to provide relief to the farmers of flood affected areas under the Crop Insurance Scheme.
This will bring great relief to the farmers of the flood affected areas. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan says that the Central Government has taken a very good decision for the benefit of farmers by extending the date of crop insurance scheme.
That’s why many farmers were not able to get PM Kisan crop insurance due to floods, they can now insure their crops on 7th September MP Fasal Bima Yojana New Update,
pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana was introduced in Documents
If you want to fill the application for “crop insurance scheme”, then you must have the necessary documents for this.
But the benefit of this scheme will be available only to those farmers whose crops have been damaged due to natural calamities like landslides, hailstorms, water logging.
Below you have been given information about the important documents for applying in pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana was introduced in Documents .
- 🔥 Aadhar Card / Voter Card
- 🔥 Ration card passport size photo
- 🔥 Pan Card
- 🔥 State Government Domicile Address Proof
- 🔥 Proof of crop sowing Bank Account Passbook
- 🔥 Khasra number of the farm,
- 🔥 account number (in case of own farm)
- 🔥 Photocopy of agreement with partner or owner if the farm is on rent
How to Apply PM Fasal Bima Yojana, CSC VLE
PMFBY🔥2022:- If you want to apply for “CSC-PM Fasal Bima Yojana” sitting at home, then you have to follow the steps given by us. You can easily fill the online PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application form through these steps. This step is as follows:-
- First of all you have to open the official website.
- Click Here: PM Fasal Bima Yojana Official Website
- After that you have to click on “Farmer Corner” option.
- After that Farmer Application Log IN page will open in front of you.
- In this you can open PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application form in 2 ways.
- Through the first option, you can open with your mobile number.
- In that you have to enter your mobile number and enter the code and click on Request for OTP.
- On the second option, you can easily come to the form page, so I suggest you to click on the “Guest Farmer” option.
- As soon as you click on “Guest Farmer”, then (PMFBY) PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application form will open in front of you.
- You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021-22 in this way.
- In this, you have to fill the information related to you and all the information related to your fields and crops correctly.
- You have to create user and save ID and password.
apply offline in Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- ✅ First of all you have to go to your nearest insurance company.
- ✅ Now you have to get the application form of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana from the Agriculture Department.
- ✅ After this, enter all the information asked in the application form correctly and upload the required documents.
- ✅ Now submit the completely filled application form to the nearest Agriculture Department office. After that you have to pay the premium amount.
- ✅ You will be provided with a reference number after the premium has been deposited.
- ✅ Keep the reference number handy for future reference.
- ✅ Thus the application will be completed successfully.
Procedure to login to Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PMFBY.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Sign in” on the home page.
- Click on it. After clicking on the option the login page will open.
- In this page, the candidate has to enter the mobile number, password, and captcha code and click on the button of “Login”. In this way you will be successfully login.
check crop insurance scheme application status
The candidates who have applied for the Fasal Bima Yojana can check the application status by visiting the official website.
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of the Fasal Bima Yojana.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Application Status”, click on it. After clicking, a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to fill the receipt number and captcha code and click on “Check Status”.
- Now you will be able to know the status of your application.
Process of claiming under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
Farmer brothers, if your crop has been damaged due to any natural calamities, then you can claim for the insurance amount by following the following method:-
- 💡 First of all, the farmer will have to inform the insurance company, bank or state government officer about the loss of the crop.
- 💡 This information will have to be given within 72 hours of the loss by contacting the farmer toll free number.
- 💡 The insurance company will appoint a loss assessor within 72 hours as soon as the crop damage information reaches the insurance company.
- 💡 The assessor will assess the damage caused to the crop and send a report to the insurance company.
- 💡 After the completion of all these procedures, the amount of insurance will be transferred to your account within 15 days.
Toll free numbers of insurance companies covered under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|इन्शुरेंस कंपनी का नाम||टोल फ्री नंबर|
|CSC pmfby एग्रिकल्चर इन्शुरेंस कंपनी||1800 116 515|
|CSC pmfby बजाज आलियंज इन्शुरेंस कंपनी||1800 209 5959|
|CSC pmfby भारती एक्सा जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी||1800 103 7712|
|चोलामंडलम MS जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 200 5544|
|फ्युचर जनराली इंडिया इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 266 4141|
|एचडीएफ़सी एर्गों जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 266 0700|
|CSC pmfby आईसीआईसीआई लोम्बार्ड जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड||1800 266 9725|
|इफको टोकियो जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 103 5490|
|नेशनल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 200 7710|
|न्यू इंडिया एशुरेंस कंपनी CSC pmfby||1800 209 1415|
|CSC pmfby ओरिएंटल इन्शुरेंस||1800 118 485|
|CSC pmfby रिलायंस जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड||1800 102 4088 / 1800 300 24088|
|रॉयल सुंदरम जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड CSC pmfby||1800 568 9999|
|CSC pmfby एसबीआई जनरल इन्शुरेंस||1800 123 2310|
|CSC pmfby श्रीराम जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड||1800 3000 0000 / 1800 103 3009|
|CSC pmfby टाटा एआईजी जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड||1800 209 3536|
|यूनाइटेड इंडिया इन्शुरेंस कंपनी CSC pmfby||1800 4253 3333|
|यूनिवर्सल जनरल इन्शुरेंस कंपनी CSC pmfby||1800 200 5142|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Bima Yojana (PMFBY) is a government sponsored crop insurance scheme that integrates multiple stakeholders on a single platform. The farmers who take loan for the crop, will work the burden of paying the premium amount to those farmers, which will protect the farmers from the damage caused by climate change.
To compensate the farmers for the loss due to their crop failure, 2% premium is paid on Kharif crop and 1.5% premium for Rabi crop.
To get more information related to the scheme phone number – 01123382012 Helpline Number – 01123381092