Bharat Yojana . org Tag What is Delta Variant
delta variant in india cases, what is delta variant covid, delta variant covid moderna vaccine, delta variant covid in india, delta variant covid children, delta plus variant cases in india today, delta variant covid cases in india, delta variant cases,
Delta plus New variant cases All world update
Corona virus, for the last two years you must have probably hated these words the most. After all, why not, the corona virus has made the condition of all of us so miserable. One wave of corona does not stop that another wave starts to shake. Delta plus New variant cases All world update,
This virus has changed its form i.e. variants so many times that now they have to be named. One such variant is Delta Plus, which is once again rapidly increasing the cases of corona all over the world. After all, how dangerous is this Delta Plus variant and can the third wave of corona come in our country because of this?
The Delta Plus variant is closely related to the Delta variant, which was first identified in India.
The Delta variant was first found in Bharat (bharatyojana.org), which is scientifically referred to as B.1.617.2.
This delta variant was the cause of the second wave of corona in India. According to microbiologists, Kovid-19 is an RNA virus, so its ability to mutate is very high.
According to experts, ‘In the Delta variant, we saw that not only does it spread faster, but it can also dodge immunity.’
Rapid changes have also been seen in this Delta variant, which is why the Delta Plus variant appeared. It is being called B.1.617.2.1. According to scientists, the delta variant of the recently found virus can have up to 8.0 R-notch capability.
All the earlier mutations have been seen in the Delta Plus variant. According to experts, K417N mutation has also been found in the new variant. Dr. VK Paul, Member (Health) of NITI Aayog, explains about the introduction of the delta plus variant that “this virus sticks to the body cells through the spike protein.
Therefore, changes in this virus have a bad effect on the body, which is why mutated variants are a cause of concern.” According to the Government of India, the first case of Delta Plus variant was seen in Europe.
Is the Delta and Delta Plus variants more contagious and dangerous?
The Delta–variant was the cause of the second wave of Corona in India. Health experts described it as rapidly spreading and making the disease serious. In the second wave, India had seen the most dreadful and deadly form of Corona.
- But now that the new variant of the same variant, the Delta Plus variant, has come, experts are asking to wait for sufficient data before forming any opinion on it.
- In an interview to PTI, VK Paul, head of the Kovid Task Force, said, “The change in the Delta variant has led to the so-called Delta Plus variant and because it is a new variant, the scientific information about it is still in its early stages.
- It is not established that this variant of the delta variant is more contagious, causes more illness or has any adverse effect on the efficacy of the vaccine.
- We must wait for more information to come out.
- We need to study these aspects systematically. should wait.” It is also feared that there will be a third wave of corona infection in India soon, in such a situation whether the number of Delta Plus infected will also increase, Dr. Rahul Pandit, a member of the Kovid Task Force, says, “The alarm bells are there.
- Yes, there is a need to study the infection of this variant and the intensity of infection in patients.
New Delta variant symptoms
- This pattern is responsible for new cases of Kovid in Australia and is increasingly visible around the world. We are all different.
- Human beings are different from each other… Like our differences, our immune systems are also different… This means that the same virus can cause different signs and symptoms in different ways.
- The sign is what looks like a rash… the symptom is what it feels like to have a sore throat… How the virus makes you sick depends on two important factors – Viral factors include the ability of the virus to replicate itself.
- speed, medium of transmission and other things… Viral factors change with the evolution of the virus. Nutrient (individual infected with the virus) factors are individual based.
- Age, gender, medications, diet, exercise, health and stress can all affect nutritional factors.
- So whenever we talk about the signs and symptoms of the virus, we are talking about what is normal.
- In order to determine them, we have to collect information from individual cases. It is important to note that there is no bias to ensure that collecting or analyzing these data is not always easy.
- For example, the elderly may have different symptoms from the younger ones and the patient information from hospitals may be different from the patient information received from a GP clinic.
Lambda variants also raised concerns
Now the Lambda variant has also raised concerns. The scientific name of this variant is C.37, which has now been identified as a potential threat and has spread to more than 25 countries so far. This variant was first found in Peru.
The UK Health Ministry has warned that the lambda variant of the corona virus is more dangerous than the delta.
Last month, the World Health Organization declared lambda (C.37) a ‘variant of concern’. The WHO said that community transmission of lambda has taken place in many countries. WHO says that a lot of mutations have come in Lambda, due to which the infection rate has increased rapidly.
There are concerns that this variant may evade antibodies and vaccines. However, health experts say that efforts are being made to collect more data to know this fact.