Divyang Jan & senior citizens Accessories CSC, Free equipment Registration for Divyang, ADIP scheme, Accessories for Divyang
How will you apply for Divyang Jan & Senior Citizens Accessories CSC absolutely free of cost, free equipment ADIP scheme registration through Common Service Center CSC? And in this post, you will get complete information related to the documents and what useful equipment can be provided to the PwD. PwD Accessories All these materials will be provided by the “alimco” Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India.
- This service is currently being provided by CSC to all Divyangjan brothers and sisters of Uttar Pradesh state only.
- For this scheme, during the registration at the Common Service Center,
- only a few minor rupees have to be paid, the rest of the accessories you apply for will be given absolutely free.
Category of Divyang “PwD”/TYPE OF DISABILITY
- Physical disability.
- A physical disability is that of a person.
- Impacts mobility or dexterity.
- Intellectual or learning disability.
- Psychiatric disability.
- visual impairments.
- Hearing defect
- Neurological disability
Essential accessories for ADIP Yojana Divyang Jan PwD Accessories For all those you can apply online or you can go to the official website https://www.alimco.in/ for more information related to the equipment and product Click on the option and see the support tool for yourself.
- Ear Machine.
- Artificial Hand.
- Artificial Leg.
- Working Can Speak.
Note- The above mentioned ADIP Yojana PwD Accessories can be more than this, it is just to explain that those who have not given the names of the equipment are not those who will not get the necessary equipment for the PwD whose names have been left out.
Documents required to apply for Free PwD Accessories
- ADIP Yojana To get free equipment in PWD Accessories Scheme,
- you will have to provide some necessary documents and information.
- Disability less than 40% disability is not eligible to avail benefits under the ADIP scheme.
- Hence, forms of beneficiaries having a disability under 40% should not be filled/rejected at CSC/ VLE.
Eligibility of implementing agency under the ADIP Yojana
- He should be an Indian citizen of any age.
- Must be certified by a registered medical practitioner that he/she is handicapped and fit to use prescribed assistance/equipment.
- Holds a 40% disability certificate.
- A person who is employed / self-employed or receiving a pension and whose monthly income from all sources is Rs. Not exceeding 20,000 / – per month.
- In the case of dependents, the income of parents/guardians should not exceed Rs. 20,000 / – per month.
- Individuals who have not received assistance from the government,
- local bodies, and non-governmental organizations during the last 3 years.
- However, this limit will be 1 year for children below 12 years.
ADIP Yojana Scheme /Amount of assistance and income limit under
|income limit||Amount of assistance|
|Up to Rs. 15,000 / – per month. 15,001 / – to Rs. 20,000 / – per month||Full cost of assistance / equipment 50% of cost of assistance / equipment|
How to apply ADIP Yojana Scheme
There are two ways you can apply to apply in ADIP Yojana, if you wish, you can apply by visiting the official website http://onlinedetails.in/alimco/OnlineRegistration.aspx or you can apply online by reaching the Common Service Center CSC.
How to apply online through Common Service Center.
- Free equipment Registration for Divyang ADIP Yojana Scheme– To apply for online, first of all visit https://www.alimco.in/ official website.
- A link to the Beneficiary Registration CSC is given on the right-hand side on the official home page where you have to click and proceed.
- After clicking, the CSC Login page will appear in front of you.https://alimco.csc-services.in/index.php/
- With the help of your CSC login ID and password, open the side.
- You will see the Adip dashboard after logging in
- Where the application link is given on the left side.
- You have to click on it and click on Add Beneficiary and proceed.
- The form will open in front of you, where you will complete the form by filling the information.
- So that your form will be forwarded for further action.
- You have to check the beneficiary details applied continuously.
Friends, how will this information be told in the comment, even if you have any question or suggestion in your mind, you can ask through the comment,
people with disabilities who do not know about ADIP Yojana must share this post. | Thanks |
FAQ–ADIP Yojana Scheme CSC
Under the ADIP Yojana, persons with disabilities who live below the poverty line are provided PwD Accessories free of cost to PwD Accessories by the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India.
Under this scheme, any assistive devices which prove to be useful according to the need of the disabled person are given free of cost.
To get free equipment in PWD Accessories Scheme, you will have to provide some necessary documents and information.
Person must be resident of India!
The applicant must have an Aadhaar card!
A disability certificate is required!
Disability should be more than 40%!
His income should be less than 1,80,000!
PERCENTAGE OF DISABILITY (AS PER DOCUMENT
Proof of BPL status – Certificate from District Authority for eligibility / BPL Ration Card
Certificate from medical officer required for use of wheelchairs for vision loss, hearing loss, tooth loss and locomotor disability.
To apply online in the ADIP scheme, you can apply by going to the nearest Common Service Center CSC or you can also apply online on the official website, related information will be found in this article post.
You can check by clicking on the link http://apoc.alimco.in/auth/TrackOrderStatus.aspx to track the status of your application process after applying online in ADIP Yojana.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu used the expression ‘Divyang’ coined by Prime Minister Narendra Modi last December, thus making the document the first official text to officially refer to the handicapped community.
PWD means persons with disabilities of 40% and above will enjoy 3% reservation in each category, such as in SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and general category, and such candidates for PWD candidates. . There will be a 5% overall relaxation on the final qualification.